Bored

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Anyone else?!!

Aly's off having a party, i was invited, but couldnt go, cos i have family issues going on and need to be by the fone.

Ive sat on BnB all day, and kinda exhausted all threads. :wacko:

haha same here

OH went out like an hour ago to get a pizza :s no idea where he is lol

hope he's getting me a nice prezzie :D

and crying me eyes out to x factor lol

xxx

yep its quiet! come join us in spam thread, think i'l be having a early nite after being up til 2-3 last nite:wacko:

Linzi - glad u got a takeaway! :hugs:

Kaci - lol theres that many posts in there, i cant keep up, i might have a nosey in tho. Thanks! x

Ditto, Im all on my lonesome and the girls are sleeping. Just me an the x-factor and maybe some takeaway later I couldnt be bothered shopping today x

Linzi - glad u got a takeaway! :hugs:

Kaci - lol theres that many posts in there, i cant keep up, i might have a nosey in tho. Thanks! x

Its not here yet but he better bloody hurry up or Ill be eating all of his monster munch :rofl:

x

Glad I'm not the only one home alone!! It was hubbys birthday on Friday and I persuaded him to invite his friend down from Lancashire for the weekend. So tonight, i have kicked them out. They've gone for dinner, then a boozy night in town. And I've given him strict instructions not to come back too early. He thinks I'm being lovely to him - nooooooooo!!!! I just want a night to myself!!! Baby is in bed and I am catching up on here - I haven't donehtis for months! About to crack open a tub of Ben & Jerries (that I made him buy especially for tonight!) and a big glass of wine.

Glad I'm also not the only one to cry at X-Factor!

I wish I had been more prepared and got some ice cream and wine in! Your hubby must think all his xmas's have come at once lol

I wish I had been more prepared and got some ice cream and wine in! Your hubby must think all his xmas's have come at once lol

Ha ha!! He keeps flipping texting me though! I wish he would leave me alone and enjoy his night out. He'd enjoy it much better if he wasn't feeling guilty that I'm home alone!

Aww bless him Kat!

Well ive painted my toe nails, tho i hope no-one looks close enough cos theyre a mess, and i cba to re-do them. And im in a stressy mood. blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you hun! I was going to have a bath, but went upstairs and ping!! The light bulb went!! And because Oliver is in bed, I can't change the bulb as it would disturb him. It would be a nightmare too, as the shade is one of those all in one things that is screwed into the base. Impossible to do in the dark, on your own!!
So thats my bath out of the window! I'm actually off to bed now. I am so tired, so will curl up in bed with my book until I fall asleep. Hubby can trn the ightout when he drangs his drunken arse back into the bedroom!!!

Night night ladies. Sleep well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->