Bottle for ebf baby?

stripeycat5

Reaction score
My lo is nearly 6 months old and I have ebf him since birth. When he was a couple of months old he had a few bottles of expressed milk with a bit of persuasion. I went out to pick my Mum up this evening and so expressed some milk for my oh to give lo in case he got hungry. Well whilst I was gone all hell broke lose! Lo woke up from his nap and started screaming immediately. Dh tried everything nappy change etc and tried to feed him from the bottle and he would not take it. My Mum is going to babysit for us while we go to my Christmas party in a few weeks and now I am panicking! Lo will be in bed and hopefully stay asleep until we come home but if he does'nt I want to leave some milk in the fridge for Mum to feed him with if necessary. Are there any tips for getting him to take a bottle of expressed milk if needed? We have tried a few different teats with him settling on the Nubi but that was when he was younger. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!:wacko:

No help here as DD still has never taken a bottle.

But - have you seen the new Haberman Suckle Feeders? They look really good and £4.99 at the moment on boots.com so I'm getting one to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->