Bouncing!

Lottie86

Mummy to Findlay & Iona
Reaction score
What exactly do you do with these balls??? Do you literally just sit on them and bounce up and down?

Does it help the baby to engage more? I was worrying if it could 'unengage' the baby by bouncing it back out of your pelvis once it started to go down?

Love
Confused of Dorset :rofl:

Sit on it with your feet hip width apart and your back straight. You can bounce indeed, it'll take more than that to dis-engage the baby if it's getting there. But I like to roll the balls under my hips, swaying from side to side. I also kneel on cushions and drape myself over it, this will help in getting baby over to the left hand side.

If you google optimal foetal positioning and birth ball it'll come up with more answers for you.

Yep i use to sit on mine and roll! At 38 weeks it was the only thing i could sit on and be half comfy!!!! It really does help my daughter was engaged from very 34 weeks! Unfortunately it didn't mean she came any earlier!!! Now get rolling xx

I have the same concerns about disengaging too! i dont bounce on mine for that reason, I sit on mine and rock with my legs either side of it to encourage baby down, ive read loads of people are using them but there doesnt seem to be that many babies though! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->