Bounty pack.

sproutly2003

Reaction score
I've just got my slip to fill out for my bounty pack, and it says to collect from asda, boots or super drug. Are they all the same from wherever I get it from?

If you go to the Emma's diary website you can get the voucher to print out there too.

Picked mine up the other day and not bad for a freebie!

I won't be getting any of my bounty packs. A bunch of adverts and a couple of samples of things I don't use. They get all your personal details and then pester you on post natal ward. Since I don't like how they operate on the post natal ward I won't take free stuff from them at any other time in pregnancy either. https://www.mumsnet.com/campaigns/bounty-reps

I don't mind them, but they have been in trouble lately for how they act on the wards etc.

Be warned they take your details on postnatal ward and sell your information onto third parties.

I'm on my local MSLC and they're getting fed up of their pushy presence on the wards. Some trusts have stopped allowing them access.

The packs are just full of advert leaflets. Oh, and a decaf of tips tea bag.

X

Mine had a Johnson's baby kit in it with small (Bigger than sample size ) bottles of bubble bath. & baby oil. A sample size tube of nappy cream and a full size pack of baby wipes. Also a sample bottle of palmers stretch mark cream and a newborn nappy.

I just made sure I didn't give my phone or email address as not mandatory on the form and ticked the box that says don't sell my details.

I picked up mine from Asda and it had a pack of 3 muslin cloths in it too, as well as all the usual leaflets and samples. Wasn't sure if it would have been the same had I gotten it in Boots, seeing as the muslins were George branded.

the white folder from the midwife? I didn't get any thing in mine, some pre-vitamins some tea bags. and loads of leaflets

Yeah its a lot of adverts and they have your details. Then when I had a loss I was pestered by them and other companies. It was heartbreaking to get baby things through the door and invites to mother groups etc..

Xxx

Asda give you a few extra bits. I signed up with Isabella two years ago and the lady on the ward was so lovely. However I think by the sounds of it I was the lucky one

I got loads a hooded towel wash powder, better this time than last, my bounty rep in hospital was good too, and gave me loads of freebies in hospital too xx

I won't be getting one, like some of the others i disagree with their techniques. Try a mama pack, they are a natural parenting alternative, with information about reusable products etc. so much better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->