boy name - whatcha think?!

jbrocksmith

Reaction score
My husband and I have come up with a boy name of...............

Brayden Ray Brocksmith

Watcha think?! Honesty please!! :) We're keeping the name no matter what but I would still just like to see what you ladies think!

It makes a nice change from 'Jayden' which is very popular here. :)

I like brayden but brayden ray brocksmith is a mouthful & ive just repeated myself with it & found i kept saying brayden bray :dohh: . to may b's & r's for me. But like brayden :)

I think Brayden is gorgeous name! It all goes well together x

i like brayden... just don't like the middle name with it. just my opinion!
:hugs:

I think Brayden Brocksmith is too much of a mouthful although Brayden is lovely :D

yeah im with everyone else name is nice but altogether a mouthful. I like it because its like aiden, jayden, and hayden. The bit i like is the shortened name bray! xx

Nice first name. Middle name too repetitive of the first name.

Agree with the others: love the name Brayden but the middle name doesn`t flatter the rest....

I agree with the other ladies, it's a unique name but not with Ray, it's too repetitive and it's a bit of a mouthful with the surname.

ETA: His initials would also be BRB.. might be reason for a bit of teasing? Especially as txt spk and internet are becoming more and more popular!

No changing...this is the name we love! They both have special meaning to us and I really don't think BRB would get teased about. If it did....that would be shallow of people. I really don't think initials are that big of a deal anyway.

I like it but it is a bit of a mouthful...:flower:

I love the name Brayden but I think the whole name together is like a tongue twister.

I said it outloud to myself a few times and kept saying Brayden Bray

That's cute actually! We're thinking people(and us) will call him Bray as a nickname! I think it's cute! :)

Thank you MiissDior! :) I really like your name of Cayden! That name was actually on my list also but husband is so picky! We were finally able to agree on Brayden Ray tho! :)

nice name and as far as everyone elses comments about the middle name - i kinda agree but i think no one ever says a persons middle name anyway.

Our middle name doesnt go with our first or last name but it is of special importance to us so we are going with it anyway - its more important to me that baby has the name than it 'sounds' right because how often do you introduce yourself with your middle name or even write it down??

Go with emotional significance over phonetic sound any day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->