Boy or cord??? 15 weeks...

KateH

Reaction score
Pics look like boy but also looks pretty big for 15 weeks and maybe the cord?? Because it looks like it's running to the side and a odd angle????

DSC_2575.JPG

Oh yes boy no question haha

Lol well I know it looks definitely boy I guess I was curious if anyone else seen how it goes sideways up the bottom it looks more like a cord and not boy parts in a way or maybe not idk

Will you be finding out for sure or will you be staying team yellow?

I wud say that's all boy hon. Looks just like my scans at 16 and 20 weeks and I'm having a boy.
Will u be double checking at the next scan?

Even tho we had a gender scan at 16 weeks I still asked them to check gender at my 20 weeks anomaly scan even though the 16 weeks one was so obvious but I know I had to be sure lol.

I wud say that's all boy hon. Looks just like my scans at 16 and 20 weeks and I'm having a boy.
Will u be double checking at the next scan?

Even tho we had a gender scan at 16 weeks I still asked them to check gender at my 20 weeks anomaly scan even though the 16 weeks one was so obvious but I know I had to be sure lol.

I just thought the part that was said to be boy parts looked like the cord because of the way it is angled and goes back really far towards the butt and back leg. I just didnt know if I was the only one seeing that lol I guess I was

I see what you’re circling but if you see the white spot at the bottom - that’s mirrored on the other side and is actually part of his legs/bum. The part I circled here is the boy bits, the circular bottom is the scrotum and the point is the penis. I’ll track down a pic of my guy’s ultrasound

8CAFAFE6-DD46-4630-8ADC-30AEF1525D6B.jpeg

1A6F60DD-CE83-4A87-8EE2-CBEAB61E1ADA.jpeg

You can see boy’s bits are actually a lot bigger/more obvious than you would expect. This is a super clear ultrasound which is why you can see more detail. My other kids didn’t get such a clear potty shot, it was more fuzzy like yours. But the shape is the exact same. I spent a lot of time hoping my first’s potty shot was actually the cord but no dice :rofl: now I have 3 boys and wouldn’t change a thing!

Does the boys bits not look to far away from the body ? I can also see the hamburger shape ? Is that just me ?

My boys bits looked like Sanders , his was very clear scan I didn’t get any potty shots with mine

Last edited:
I thought green colour was the cord going from the belly down between the legs and under the bum and the yellow parts show the hamburger ? Purple is the legs ??

View attachment 1100114

B6175E85-33F2-4FCB-8DC8-33D4C6FDDE69.jpeg

Last edited:
I could be totally wrong but I will be watching this thread with interest for any updates !

I'm looking forward to a update on this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->