Boy Or Girl???

Emmab9833

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Does anyone have a "feeling" of what their baby is gonna be???

I have been predicted a girl on the chineese predictor and when I was 5 weeks pregnant (and didnt know i was ) I went to see 2 clairvoyants in the same week who both told me I was going to have a girl... One of the clairvoyants when I asked how long it would be before I was pregnant just smiled and said "if your not already pregnant it wont be long before you have your little girl"

I think this has swayed me to think i am having a girl.....crazy I know lol xxxxxxxxxx

My pregnancy has been compleatly different to my last one, I was sick until 20 weeks, and didnt want to eat anything until basically the 3rd tri. This time, Ive had mild sickness, and I want to eat EVERYTHING I basically see!! So I think I'm having a boy this time round xx

What that lady said to you is pretty amazing! I would definitely sway towards girl being told that! X

What that lady said to you is pretty amazing! I would definitely sway towards girl being told that! X

I thought that too.... I have had a lot of fertility issues which she also picked up on too and the other stuff she said was spot on.... we are having a private sexing scan done week before xmas so i cant wait to see if she was right or not.... :flower:

xxxxxx

How exciting to see if she's right. With my daughter i really thought she was going to be a boy but i were shocked that she wasnt ha ha but the chinese chart said she would be a girl. Ive just looked now and it says im having a boy this time so we will see ha ha.
Good luck xxx

The chinese gender chart has been right with all mine so far, it predicts a girl for me this time too which would make our family very even! Will be interesting to see what your having! I had a private gender scan at 16 weeks with my last and it was amazing to find out earlier, in fact after having 2 boys I cried my eyes out when she said I was having a girl haha! Good luck, will be stalking your threads ;)

I just knew with my 1st that she was a girl, and she was, and then the same thing this time even though my pregnancy has been slightly different. Sometimes we just "know" Goodluck :D x

Love what youve done with the pink bow..... so cute xxx

Every dream i have i dream of a girl. And i've had right many here lately. We kind of wanted a boy, but we have 1 of each so i'll be happy and very grateful with whatever the lord gives me :D

Im not bothered either if im honest.... My mum and dad have a grandson already so would be nice to give them a granddaughter so they have one of each, but we were trying for 3 years so Im not fussed if I have a smudge or smudgette eeeeekkkk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->