boys name help needed

snugglebot

Very blessed
Reaction score
Ladies,

I need help/ideas and have a tight set of boundaries to work with (self-imposed).

I don't want any names that start with a vowel (NO A, E, I, O, U or Y names). This is due to dialect differences, a vowel name would mean one side of the family would pronounce the name VERY different from the other side, and I don't want that.

For the same reasons, no H names.

No names that start with B. - avoiding the acronym BJ

And we find names that end in "n" sound weird with our surname. DH and I really liked Winston (it has been used in the family tree many years ago) but then we put it with our surname, and it turned into a huge mouthful.

Difficult set of rules? :rofl:

Ideas are welcome.

William
Liam
Thomas
Lewis
Matthew
Callum
Conor
Kyle

Few names, will add more if I think of any :) xx

^ I like Kyle. It's simple, and one syllable - Kyle Jenkins. With a 2-syllable last name, I think it flows nicely! Good suggestion!

thats our surname too! we have a Jacob Levi! we are going with Lucas for this baby and I did think how both ended in an S but I like it so we're stickin with it...I am not good at suggestions but I do agree that Winston Jenkins is a mouthful but a nice name!

I think Kyle goes well too, or how about Toby? Toby Jenkins or TJ for short :)

Toby/ Tobias is gorgeous! I love it for a boy but my OH hates it. :cry:

Tobias/Toby Jenkins has a grand and Welsh ring to it!

Callum
Calvin
Kelvin
Caleb
Corey
Charles/Charlie
Daniel/Danny
Declan
Jonathan
James
Jeremy
Joshua
Joel
Kieran/Ciaran
Kyle
Karl
Levi
Luke
Lucas
Rufus
Rasmus
Robert
Simon
Simeon
Samuel/Sam
Zachary/Zak/Zac
Zachariah

What about Mark , I think that sound alright. Marty sounds also alright to me .

i think stiletto sam took most of mine hahaha

Nicholas
Max
David
Jamie
Dominic
Gary
Kurt

carl
greg
nathaniel (shortened to nate)
chris

your lucky, jenkins is a great surname!!!

Goodness, I am rubbish at boy names! Especially because the ones I like are all ruled out by your rules! :dohh:

I like some of the other suggestions here, though.

I also like Tyler/Tye
Kyle was good!
Max and Nathaniel, too.

:-k
Zachary/Zakary/Zak
Kai
Alexander/Alex

I like Zackary Jenkins.. or Zack Jenkins.. and I also like Kyle too..

Me personally would stay away from the J first names.. like Jacob Jenkins.. that is a little much for my taste.. lol..

These ladies have alot of good ones..I can't really add to the pile..I like alot of the ones they mentioned..like Kyle,Caleb,William,Scott... and Liam. :)

I think Nathaniel, Liam and Noah all sound really nice with Jenkins, is there a middle name you have picked? Depends on that too...

I think Nathaniel, Liam and Noah all sound really nice with Jenkins, is there a middle name you have picked? Depends on that too...

We aren't going to worry about how the middle name sounds with the first and last name because they aren't used together very often and we will end up using one or both of our father's names regardless of how it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->