Boys Names...help!

We like Louis (pronounced louie loo-ee) if we have a boy but my sister and mum dont like it - lucky its not their baby then lol! I love Alfie but sams friend just named his boy that.

I have a godson called riley and jaidan so they are out the window.

Boys names are hard!!! I like Addison for a boy but OH doesnt like it.

Jake
Tyler/Taylor
Mason
Levi
Max
Jamie
Oliver

just some names that popped into my head! lol

I like Addison and Louis (pronounced both ways) but an ex of mine has that name so it's a no go for me...still a lovely name though!

Mason we have for a middle name, Levi I like a lot (friend of mine used it for a middle name but I don't see them anyway), Max is cool but too common now, my cousin is called Jamie but I love it for a girl, Oliver is nice shortened to Ollie....

You girls are good...you have fab imaginations...takes me ages!

xx

Caitlin's choosen Thomas for our little one :) We also like Matthew James but couldn't agree on any others. Sorry not much help :blush:

Caitlin's choosen Thomas for our little one :) We also like Matthew James but couldn't agree on any others. Sorry not much help :blush:

That's ok! You said Caitlin had named your LO Thomas - I think that's so cute! How are you? I did send you messages on MSN yesterday! x

im stuggling with boys names to.

erm im thinking o calling ours josh.

other half wants fred. sorry but not happening. lol.

im stuggling with boys names to.

erm im thinking o calling ours josh.

I like Joshua, a lady I used to work withs son is called Josh (short for Joshua). I love Freddie but not sure on Fred tbh?

:shock: Totally agree with you lol

Laurie I got your message but I wasn't at the comp I sent you a message when I got back saying I was away and hopefully I'd speak to you soon :hug:

Were still struggling with boys name now!! we cant agree on anything!!

x

I think boys are soooooooooooo mcuh harder to choose for, we had loads of names for girls but boys just seem so much harder xx

I think boys are soooooooooooo mcuh harder to choose for, we had loads of names for girls but boys just seem so much harder xx

D'you know what, I think girls names are much harder but then there are loads of boys names I like, I just don't want LO to have a common name. My brother is called Kingsley which I think is a name you'll either love or hate...I think it sounds really different and love it.

I did think about Harrison Kingsley...sounds posh...but not fair on my brother as our surname begins with 'H'! Too close I think x

We like Louis (pronounced louie loo-ee) if we have a boy but my sister and mum dont like it - lucky its not their baby then lol! I love Alfie but sams friend just named his boy that.

My son is called Louie - fab name!!!!!

we've FINALLY stuck on Riley after a LOT of arguing!!

some others we loved were ;
Casey
Aiden
Brodey
Tai
Zach

hope you find your perfect name soon hun!x

Casey
Aiden
Brodey
Tai
Zach

I think it's nice when you can name your LO but I'm one of those that I don't think our LO will have a name until we meet him!

We'll see.... :blush:

Casey
Aiden
Brodey
Tai
Zach

I think it's nice when you can name your LO but I'm one of those that I don't think our LO will have a name until we meet him!

We'll see.... :blush:

yeah! we wanted to do that, but i really just couldnt wait! :rofl: good luck x

Were still struggling with boys name now!! we cant agree on anything!!

x

Really? You've only got a few more weeks though?! :blush: Have you got any??? x

well we have aaron for the middle name (its lukes middle name aswell)

a few name between us we like are

Jack - I think its too common
Dylan - He hates it
Jacob - maybe
Oliver - we dont like ollie though
Issac - I hate it

Do you see the pattern were following at the moment were getting no where and only have a month to decide!!

x

some names that we've thought about are

Logan
Ethan
Nathan/Nathaniel

They all seem to end in "an" I don't know why... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads