Boys names...I don't like any

I had such a hard time deciding on my boy's name too... In the end I left it entirely up to my OH to decide. He chose Lucas (I find myself calling him Luca a lot though). :) The other name's we liked were Nathanael/Nathaniel and Elijah/Eli.

Another idea for you, stolen from my sister in-law who has a little boy called Lachlan, I love that name. So unique!

I find it impossible to find a boy's name I like. On rare occasions that I do, DH won't like it :dohh: The very weird thing is that we were having a hard time finding a boy's name while we were team yellow with DD and at the same time I suffered from ms, so whenever I try to even think about boys names now I start feeling nauseous!?!? Sooo weird!?!

We really liked Brody, as the 3 of us all have 'b' names... but then my inlaws went and named their new puppy Brodie... so... that's out the window... might go with Brady if we do have a boy... but I'm not sold on it.

Initially we liked Lucas Xavier - but we're sold on having a B name if it's a boy... girl name has been picked since we were pregnant with DS...

If we have a little boy he will be called Rory. Feel free to use it if you like!

I like Harrison!!

Never thought picking a name would ever be so difficult, so I understand your situation!

We decided to name our boy Mikael :)

Some I like but can't use

Joel
Callum
Owen
Micheal
Thomas
Rory
Cale

We had a hard time coming up with boys names also. Some "normal" names that came up for us:

Diego
Jack
Jace
Jacob
Bentley
River
Max

I love Diego! BTW Zoey, are you Armenian descendent? :)

Oh! Because of "Kaspian" as mostly all Armenian last names end with either yan or ian! :haha:

I'm Latina as well, but DH is Armenian so it catched my attention! :flower:

Oh! Because of "Kaspian" as mostly all Armenian last names end with either yan or ian! :haha:

I'm Latina as well, but DH is Armenian so it catched my attention! :flower:

Ah, nah. It was just our original boy name that we liked, but fiance quit liking it after awhile. :(

I like it!!! :thumbup:

I like guessing people's ethnicity! It's fun! :winkwink:

We are having trouble with boy names too. We found out today we are in fact having a boy, so that makes it interesting lol...we made a deal that if it was a girl, he could pick the first name and I pick the middle. And for a boy, I pick the first and he the middle. Jesse was my dad's name, so that was ny pick. Fir a girl, her name would've been Nada Jessie. Nada is his grandmother's name. So for a boy, we have his first name. Jesse, of course. We are torn between Evan, Dale, and Gabriel for a middle name. Guess we have time to decide though! At least now when I talk to my bump I can refer to him as Jesse anyway. :)

Good luck deciding!

When we were team yellow with DS we could agree on a ton of girl names and only 2 boy names (and OH didn't even like one of those 2, he admitted after!).

This time we know it's a boy and so far have zero names to even put on the 'maybe' list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->