Boys Winterboots UK

AngelUK

Mummy of twin boys
Reaction score
Oh my gosh this is doing my head in! I am looking for some warm waterproof boots (but not polar deep snow ones) for my boys that do not cost the earth but are definitely good material. Added to that problem in itself is that I need two similar but different pairs! AND that one has to be wide fitting while the other pair can be regular. Please help?? Do the really good ones have to be around £40? What did you get? My boys are 4 years 7 months old if that helps and wear a 10 and an 11.

ETA: I thought I had found an ok solution with Mountain Warehouse ones but the reviews on Amazon were truly terrible :S

We have some Karrimore leather walking boots for the boys. They are really good, they wear them throughout the year. They are on their second pair (after growing out of the first pair). I think we got them from Sports Direct. They were around £15.

They find them really comfy even after walking in them for miles.

I had a look at them and they do look really good thank you! But I am worried about the fit. No mention on their site or anywhere else that I can see says anything about what width they are. Do you have any idea?

My two are G & H widths (in Clarks) if that's any help.

We always go a size bigger when getting walking boots to make room for thicker socks and gives more wriggle room for hiking up hills. It was something we were advised by an experienced walker/hiker (even for adults).

ooohh perfect! Thank you! Dominic is a G fit at Clarks too! These are definitely an option then! Thanks again!

No probs.

Just to give you an idea how comfy & hardwearing they are, earlier this year Joshua & I walked 7 miles along Hadrians Wall in the rain (you constantly walk up & down hills, over rocks, marshy ground etc) and his feet were perfectly fine at the end, no aches, not wet etc.

Perfect! Now that is the sort of review I like! :D Thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->