BPF then BFN then ???

gw76

Mummy of 2-Hailey 09/06
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I don't really know why I am even typing this as I already know what the outcome is most likely going to be, but...
AF was due on Friday (Oct 1) Did a Clearblue digital (the one that tells you how many weeks) and it got PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS - great, wonderful :)
Then today, for no reason at all - I tested and go NOT PREGNANT!! What the heck? AF is 2 days late - got a BFP yesterday...It's not going to be good is it?

Knowing what is coming - is anyone else O- blood type? With my last mc (2007 - 7weeks) I had to get a antibody shot, not sure if I will have to again - anyone know?

thanks,
hope everyone is coping and that things go well for everyone in their next ttc cycle

It could be that the 2nd test wasn't as sensitive as the first. I'd test again tomorrow and see what you get. I'm really hoping for you :hugs:

I'm O neg myself. When I miscarried my doc phoned the local EPU who said that as I was less than 12 weeks along I didn't need a shot. That was my primary reason for going to the doctor. I was concerned that as I'd had a MC my body might reject future pregnancies due to me being rhesus negative and DH being rhesus positive. I sure hope the person at the EPU was right!! I'd say if you get another BFN tomorrow speak to your doctor. I'm in the UK so they might do things differently here x

I am o negative and yes if your having even a chemical pregnancy you need the shot so make sure you let your doctor know :hug: hopefully that isnt the case its very possible your urine was diluted

Im really sorry hun. I had this last year. A bfp 1-2 weeks, tests getting darker then at 4+4 a not pregnant digi.

I lost baby two days later. I would imagine you will still need the anti-d.

:hug:

Worried now
I'll see if I can speak to someone else about this as I was told it wasn't necessary. I'll be mighty p*ssed off if that first person was wrong!!!

I did have an early m/c and although my hcg level was low, the doc at the emergency suggested i still get the shot - so I did.
She said that some countries - the UK for example - don't give the shot unless the loss happens after 12 weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->