BRAND NEW Kids Christmas/Everyday Books - Stories, Make and Do etc *More Added 27/09*

Have assumed the 7 year old is the boy ticker in your signature :blush:

hey hun
does this come with a CD or just the Audio Cassette tape? just been looking for a book of nursery rhymes with a CD for lo so thought id check :)
Nursery Rhyme Songbook RRP £7.99Yours for: £4.50 Comes with Audio Cassette Tape

also sorry for sounding really stupid but what a are the phonics based stories?:blush:

The nursery rhymes book just has an audio cassette. No cd.

Not a silly question at all... Phonics are how kiddies are taught to read these days. If i remember rightly (will double check in morning) the stories are in rhyme. Lots of similar sounds within them, like the titles suggest - mouse, house... Frog, log... Big, pig, dig etc, even if LO is too tiny to be recognising written words, they enjoy the repetitive sounds. :thumbup:

ahh thats a shame, dont suppose you have any with cd's:winkwink:lol

ohh yeah that makes sense i think they learn differently to when i was at school so i might need to start learning too lol!
could i take
Sam Sheep Can't Sleep, please:flower:

Don't have any with CDs unfortunately. Sorry!

You can certainly have Sam Sheep! will pm you payment details. :thumbup:

Is there room for any movement on any of the prices? Just Fat Cat on a Mat and other tales is only £7.94 at amazon just now :flower:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/other-tales-Phonics-Readers-Collection/dp/1409509230

£7.50 - it's really heavy so postage will be a few squids. :thumbup:

Bump! Doing a post office run at lunchtime so any requests before then will be sent today!

Recieved the book the other day thank you,my son has made something already x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->