Braxton hicks?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by nicholatmn, Mar 27, 2010.

1. nicholatmn

nicholatmn Guest

How often does everyone get them, if you get them at all?

I don't get them often. But when I do, I get 2 within 15 minutes of each other, and then no more for like, half a day up to a day.

I just had two, and it's not like I need reassurance. They just feel weird. lol!

2. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

im not sure about the answer to your question sorry but just wondering when your braxton kicks started?x

3. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

I get them sporadically throughout the day usually two or three at a time at least once a day. Sometimes I don't notice them though until I touch my bump (had the same thing with my daughter) and my bump will be SOOO hard.

for the poster above^^ Mine started at around 15/16ish weeks with this pregnancy.

4. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

really?i thought i had some the other day its weird but i dont even realy know what im looking out for x

5. nicholatmn

nicholatmn Guest

Mine started about 3 weeks ago.

6. ~RedLily~

~RedLily~ Well-Known Member

i havent had any that i know of.

7. bky

bky :(

I haven't had any yet. That I know of anyhow.

8. nicholatmn

nicholatmn Guest

Oh, lucky! I didn't know I was having them until I noticed a sinking feeling in my tummy and it tightens.

9. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

I think I've been getting them since around week 16. I don't get them every day that I notice, but it's weird when all of a sudden I realize my entire belly is absolutely tight and solid and it feels like my skin is stretching.

10. dizzy65

dizzy65 Momma of my 4 Boys!

when i was getting my ultra-sound done i was having braxton hicks and i didnt even know i was having them :dohh: i even asked what they were talking about when they were talking about them lol

11. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

TBH I only noticed when I had them really intensely... and I only had that like 2-3 times.