Braxton hicks?

N

nicholatmn

How often does everyone get them, if you get them at all?

I don't get them often. But when I do, I get 2 within 15 minutes of each other, and then no more for like, half a day up to a day.

I just had two, and it's not like I need reassurance. They just feel weird. lol!

im not sure about the answer to your question sorry but just wondering when your braxton kicks started?x

I get them sporadically throughout the day usually two or three at a time at least once a day. Sometimes I don't notice them though until I touch my bump (had the same thing with my daughter) and my bump will be SOOO hard.

for the poster above^^ Mine started at around 15/16ish weeks with this pregnancy.

really?i thought i had some the other day its weird but i dont even realy know what im looking out for x

I haven't had any yet. That I know of anyhow.

I think I've been getting them since around week 16. I don't get them every day that I notice, but it's weird when all of a sudden I realize my entire belly is absolutely tight and solid and it feels like my skin is stretching.

when i was getting my ultra-sound done i was having braxton hicks and i didnt even know i was having them :dohh: i even asked what they were talking about when they were talking about them lol

TBH I only noticed when I had them really intensely... and I only had that like 2-3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->