Braxton Hicks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by brownhairedmom, Oct 5, 2008.

1. brownhairedmom

brownhairedmom Well-Known Member

Holy crap!! I was getting them so bad last night that I dropped a glass of water out of my hand and wasted it all over the floor :rofl:

Painnnful! I love how everywhere you read that "they aren't painful, just uncomfortable". Uncomfortable my ass.

2. Aidan's Mummy

Aidan's Mummy Mummy to Aidan and Oliver

aww hunni tell me about it. when i read that they didnt hurt i was like well mine flippin do lol. Hope they dont get too bad hunni :hugs:

xx

3. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

umm ya, people lie when they say they arn't painful... cause they are! lol Im beginning to think all the books we read about being pregnant are a big lie to surprise us with how things really happen.

4. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

Just wait till the real ones kick in!!! When I was being monitored yesterday my strongest were measuring in the 50's - most were between 25 and 40. When you're in labour they go way over 100!!! :shock:

Keep telling yourself you're building up your pain threshold ready!!!

x

5. brownhairedmom

brownhairedmom Well-Known Member

:dohh: oh god, I just want to be sedated and get it over with :rofl:

6. JammyJoJo

JammyJoJo Expecting #2

I used to love my BH when I first noticed them but now they actually make it hard for me to breathe!
    They always start when I need to do something quickly too grrr!

7. ellasmummy

ellasmummy Well-Known Member

Mine are painful too :( You know if baby is back to back when you go into labour the contractions are in your back, can BHs be in your back too? As i get really bad pains going round my back into my tummy. Sometimes i wonder if they are contractions, but they arent strong enough or regular enough to be real! :hissy: