Braxton Hicks

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Holy crap!! I was getting them so bad last night that I dropped a glass of water out of my hand and wasted it all over the floor :rofl:

Painnnful! I love how everywhere you read that "they aren't painful, just uncomfortable". Uncomfortable my ass.

aww hunni tell me about it. when i read that they didnt hurt i was like well mine flippin do lol. Hope they dont get too bad hunni :hugs:

xx

umm ya, people lie when they say they arn't painful... cause they are! lol Im beginning to think all the books we read about being pregnant are a big lie to surprise us with how things really happen.

Just wait till the real ones kick in!!! When I was being monitored yesterday my strongest were measuring in the 50's - most were between 25 and 40. When you're in labour they go way over 100!!! :shock:

Keep telling yourself you're building up your pain threshold ready!!!

x

Just wait till the real ones kick in!!! When I was being monitored yesterday my strongest were measuring in the 50's - most were between 25 and 40. When you're in labour they go way over 100!!! :shock:

Keep telling yourself you're building up your pain threshold ready!!!

x

:dohh: oh god, I just want to be sedated and get it over with :rofl:

I used to love my BH when I first noticed them but now they actually make it hard for me to breathe!
They always start when I need to do something quickly too grrr!

Mine are painful too :( You know if baby is back to back when you go into labour the contractions are in your back, can BHs be in your back too? As i get really bad pains going round my back into my tummy. Sometimes i wonder if they are contractions, but they arent strong enough or regular enough to be real! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->