"breaking a female pedophile ring" Channel 4 . . .

oh and they ALL should've received the highest possible sentence. shows what a joke our justice system is.
I agree, I was confused. How could the one who did stuff to her SON get less time than all the others? They should all have had indefinite sentences, SICK

i watched this on sky plus n the woman with 8 kids i just dont get it what in the world was she thinking her own son
they all deserve to rot but that justs beyond belief, because she was flirting online she did what he said to keep him :nope::nope::nope:
they said he was the instigator (sp?) but if someone suggested that id tell him where to go n be ringing the police well any right minded person would
in my mind the women are just as bad as he if not worse
all of them abused their positions as mothers & carers why should they b given a second chance those babies get one :cry:
(sorry if its a bit of a jumble im not 100% today)

I watched this and it was awful. It definitely made me wonder about how I'm going to protect my future children as much as possible from things like this. Even now, without kids it breaks my heart to think anyone would do such a thing to innocent children and babies, they can't defend themselves nor do they understand what's happening to them it's just horrible :( I have young cousins and if anyone ever laid a finger on them I would have to take drastic measures. I dread to think how I'm going to react when the time comes for my future children to go to nursery, seeing this programme has made me a wee bit paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->