Breaking out like a teenager....am I alone here?

I am breaking out horrible this time too. With my son, I did get a few blemishes here and there. This time it's driving me nuts! Nothing helps it either, at least not for me. Guess we are going to have to ride this one out :p I hope this means its a girl ^_^

I'm only 4 weeks 5 days and I've been having oily skin, acne, & oily hairfor over a week before I found out...

I am one of those people who never had teenage acne.. However in my late 20s, i started getting a zit of two around my periods..now this acne is driving me crazy..its all over my left cheek..
honestly, it does bother me... i am washing my face with glycolic acid facewash and using clindamycin at night (both safe)

i know of people who are okay with acne in pregnancy, but clearly i am not :( and it sucks, coz this is the happiest time of my life..

I bought an oil reducing face cleanser last night. I'll let yall know if it works :)

I bought an oil reducing face cleanser last night. I'll let yall know if it works :)

Definitely let us know! I'm desperate. Seeing a dermatologist next week. I've seen some Category B face cleansers/topical treatments out there.

I am one of those people who never had teenage acne.. However in my late 20s, i started getting a zit of two around my periods..now this acne is driving me crazy..its all over my left cheek..
honestly, it does bother me... i am washing my face with glycolic acid facewash and using clindamycin at night (both safe)

i know of people who are okay with acne in pregnancy, but clearly i am not :( and it sucks, coz this is the happiest time of my life..

I know how you feel. I feel selfish complaining about it, but it takes a toll on your self-esteem. I spend twice the amount of time getting ready for work because I want to cover up the acne (I work with the public all day!). I think a pregnant women should feel confident and beautiful. I would never do anything to harm my baby intentionally, but I am looking for gentle treatments that are safe. I just want to feel like my confident self again! I remember feeling unattractive due to acne as a teenager, and I don't want to experience that again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->