Breaking Up While Pregnant

peanutsmommy

Mommii Of 1 & Fiance
Reaction score
I Am 31 wks And I Have Broken Up With My OH I Dont Quite Know How To Deal With This But I Would Like To Know How You All Made It Through Such A Hard Time

Aw Hun so sorry to hear that. I'm 5 weeks into breakup and it is easier but I am no ways over it. I still love him very much. What gets you through is that you need to for that little bambino in you, they need you. Also a sense of respect and dignity get you through it so hold your head up high. Cry when you need to. Try and keep busy. I don't know the INS and outs of your breakup so don't know of any contact etc u have with him at the mo but the best thing is to break all contact - it's so hard, I'm really struggling with that part but trying

Hang on in there. The days will become weeks then months and then you will have your baby. Come on here any time and pm me anytime too

Big hugs

Sam
Xx

hey i know what you going through my husband left 5 weeks ago, it hurts, and you go through every emotion, its the thought of my baby that keeps me going. iv not taken it well, i constantly texted him and now feel that i made a fool of myself and pushed him further way, i wish id taken everyone's advice and kept my self respect and my head held high, but it is hard, it will get easier though!

don't know the circumstances surrounding your break up, could he be scared of becoming a father?

you will get support here, there are others going through the same thing and we will help each other through

take care xxx

I know how hard this is too, i am not the greatest person when it comes to dealing with breakups. I have made it worse by, continuing to speak to him and letting him come round, doing the whole on off thing, i end up feeling the bad feelings of just breakingup every week. I would really try to be the bigger person and cut all contact, only speak to him when it is absolutely needed for the little one. Good luck

I split up with my babies dad when I was 7months pregnant. But it had been meaning to happen for a while. So when the time finally came I had no feelings for him anymore, so it was quite easy for me.

I think you just need to focus on you and your baby. And don't let it get you down. It will be hard but be strong for the sake of you both. You can do it. :) He's the one that's losing out on something special. Sod him.

I ended thinks with FOB after a few weeks of knowing I was pregnant. Sure you have your doubts and you feel completely alone but you have to realize that you don't need a man in your life to love your child and be happy. Try and focus on the little one inside your tum and stay positive. It's a hard and cold road to split up with someone you are having a child with but sometimes it's for the best hunny. :hugs: :D

:hug: So sorry to hear all these others of us that are in the same boat. I don't know if my FOB is broken up with me, but I think so. He just stopped communicating. I am finding it very hard not to contact him and wondering what the right thing is to do. He stopped speaking to me one month ago and I made one attempt at seeing him about three weeks ago now. I am finding it very hard indeed and not knowing what to do still. But reading the other replies you have had it seems to be strong and stay away from them. I hope to hear things are on the up for you soon. In the mean time sending lots of hugs

I'm about to be going through this & sort of already am. My OH who is my world has just changed like overnight & is no longer the same with me, no phone calls at all , 1 sometimes 2 texts a day . Although nothing since wednesday now, Since being preg he's only been here 6days where as before he was here for 11 days at a time then home for 3 then back at mine for 11 etc etc, This was a planned preg & he couldn't wait to be a daddy but i feel so stupid for having gotten pregnant now when he clearly isn't interested. He was meant to be back here yesterday & as i expected...nothing.
Breaking my heart as i knew he was the one for me & i still think he is, He means the world to me & the thought of having his baby without him just upsets me more. I have a 3yr old boy who constantly asks where he is & when he's coming home which hurts again. Nothing i can do but admit we have/are ending (sobs uncontrollably)

I broke up with my partner when i was 8months pregnant. But it was my unborn baby and thinking about him that got me through it, everything i did was for my baby

I broke up with my partner when I was around 8 weeks pregnant or maybe less.
I was engaged but when I became pregnant I realised my partner and I were just not meant to be, and I was so unhappy with his controlling ways and I did not think it was fair on the baby or maybe to be in a relationship like that.
It is hard because the ex is being a right royal pain but the thought of my son is what gets me through my days. I love my son so much already, and I feel I can tackle anything.

I am thinking about breaking up with my partner am 25 weeks pregnant and feel so alone i feel as if he is not there for me at all, just thinks he can chuck me a bit of money at me and its all okay, the man shows me no love is always cold with me and expects me to be super woman, well im not im sooo down and think the only option is to leave him, reading all your comments is making me beleive i can do this xxxxx

*hugs to all single-mums and single-mums-to-be!*

It's going to be hard. It's going to be incredibly difficult and seem impossible, but if anyone can do it, we can. For all the single mums out there, and for all the babies currently sleeping in our beds or our wombs - we can do it.

x

hey hun, ive just recently broken off my engagement.(his doing not mine...)..its hard, and theres day i just want to cry but really the only id advise is break contact if you can...my heads a mess because of fob's mind games and i wish i had just stopped all communication

its hard but you have to believe youve got the strength to get through it, and you will hun...you can do it for you, and you can do it for bubs

xxxxx

I'm about to be going through this & sort of already am. My OH who is my world has just changed like overnight & is no longer the same with me, no phone calls at all , 1 sometimes 2 texts a day . Although nothing since wednesday now, Since being preg he's only been here 6days where as before he was here for 11 days at a time then home for 3 then back at mine for 11 etc etc, This was a planned preg & he couldn't wait to be a daddy but i feel so stupid for having gotten pregnant now when he clearly isn't interested. He was meant to be back here yesterday & as i expected...nothing.
Breaking my heart as i knew he was the one for me & i still think he is, He means the world to me & the thought of having his baby without him just upsets me more. I have a 3yr old boy who constantly asks where he is & when he's coming home which hurts again. Nothing i can do but admit we have/are ending (sobs uncontrollably)

Sending you a MASSIVE big hug.... feeling your hurt.... and wishing I could wipe it away for you...

And the same to all who is in this boat.... every day I hurt, tonight I am just so angry...angry for all of us being treated wrongly..... hugs to you all

(((hugs)))

Men get away with so much crap because they don't carry the baby and they think nothing of walking away. FOB told me that as I didn't have a termination as he recommended (recommended being his choice of word) I had taken him out of the equation (his phrase again). He gave me his new e-mail address and said he wanted to keep an open line of communication but hasn't used it to reply to me for 15 weeks. My attitude has hardened so much towards him from giving him a chance to get used to the idea, it's been a real shock, etc etc to sod him, his choice and if he changes his mind everything will be on my terms, as things stand he's getting nothing and if he even wants to know when she's born he'd better start communicating coz I'm done with it.
It hurts like hell and I still cry about it and without any family around to help and all my friends either far away or workers with no kids I do feel very alone but have to just get on with it, no choice, just one day at a time - sounds corny I know but it's how it is!
Be strong ladies - the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world and we're def going to be rocking the cradle!!
xx

Be strong ladies - the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world and we're def going to be rocking the cradle!!
xx

I think i might add that too my signature perdita!!! all copy right is yours tho :d

xxx

I am thinking about breaking up with my partner am 25 weeks pregnant and feel so alone i feel as if he is not there for me at all, just thinks he can chuck me a bit of money at me and its all okay, the man shows me no love is always cold with me and expects me to be super woman, well im not im sooo down and think the only option is to leave him, reading all your comments is making me beleive i can do this xxxxx

I hate OH's that chuck money at you thinking that that makes up for everything and anything...that IS cold hearted. It really is hard to leave, probably the hardest thing in the world but once you do it its like you have so much freedom and it makes you a stronger person for sure. Now I just have to tell that to myself in preparation for my own break up.

Im so sorry for what you are going through.

I broke up with my DH about 7 weeks ago now and am 35 weeks pregnant. The first few weeks were the hardest. Some days are easier, the hurt doesn't seem to cut as much and then other days I just want to break down and sob my heart out. But now I am just getting angry. Angry that he can walk away and not one phone call or text in over a week now.

Get some music, I like emotions, destiny child and other sobby stuff and cry your eyes out. Let it all out and accept that its going to hurt for a while.. But one day you will look back and be so proud that you are a strong mum and did it all by yourself. :)

My ex and I broke up the same day my pregnancy was confirmed by my doctor. I was 4 weeks pregnant. My ex was really pushing for a termination but I refused. Even though my baby wasn't planned he or she has been very much loved and wanted from the start.

I've pretty much accepted now that I'm going to be a single mum. I know it's going to be hard but it will be worth it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->