Breast milk?? What!?

holly

Mummy to a prince
Reaction score
Hi everyone...!

really dont know what is happening now! Af will be 5 days late tomorrow took a test this morning BFN!! now just noticed a small amount of breast milk from my right boob! i stopped breast feeding about 7 months ago and not seen milk for about 5 months or more! could i have a hormone problem that is making my period late too??? or could i be preg? hope someone can help :hugs:

been having the same problem,ds 19mos.bf for 16mos.stll little milk and will even leak too,someone said you still can get milk for up to a year ,yeah i know it stinks espeacilly when ttc#2. hope that helped.

I've lactated a couple of times before AF since having my boy. It's just the hormones surging. He's 3 now and I still get it every now and then!

Im in two camps about this one. I do get a bit of discharge sometimes after O, just the clear pre milk stuff and the feeling like my boobs are letting down when you b/f and its been 11 years since Ive done that! But I also got a fair wack of it one day ealier on this week and I was in the middle of mc, so was pregnant. I tend to agree with the others thats its your homones getting it on, but for which reason I couldnt guess!

read about hormone problems on google... if it was preg related i wud get a bfp by now wouldnt i?

i just noticed a thick yellow milk the other day and i havent nursed for 8 months! she bf until 12 months though and i have leaked a few times since....so i dont think it is a sign of pregnancy- at least not for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->