• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breast pump 50% off!

KC6

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just incase any of you are planning on breast feeding and expressing, I think I just got myself a bargin on a breastpump.

I got the Medela Swing Breastpump from Mamas and Papa for £65, that's 50% off. Cheapest I have seen it else where is about £95ish. Mamas n Papas are discontinuing it, the girl said any they don't sell they are sending back. I'm in Glasgow and got it at the Glasgow Fort but I'm guessing if it is being discontinued, other stores will have it discounted too.

I was going to buy it anyway as I had read alot of good reviews about it, so I'm really pleased :thumbup:

I've just had a gander on the website and it's £130 still there. My local mamas and papas isn't so local. I'll have a ring and see if they are on sale. Thank you! That's a corker of a bargain!

My friend just called a store and managed to reserve one with 50% off, so might be an idea to give them a call!

Also mothercare have mattresses reduced . I got £52 off mine with discount and a voucher code thru the app

Hey Ladies,

Just incase any of you are planning on breast feeding and expressing, I think I just got myself a bargin on a breastpump.

I got the Medela Swing Breastpump from Mamas and Papa for £65, that's 50% off. Cheapest I have seen it else where is about £95ish. Mamas n Papas are discontinuing it, the girl said any they don't sell they are sending back. I'm in Glasgow and got it at the Glasgow Fort but I'm guessing if it is being discontinued, other stores will have it discounted too.

I was going to buy it anyway as I had read alot of good reviews about it, so I'm really pleased :thumbup:

i've got this breast pump from baby no.1 and it is brilliant. x x

Not even looked at cots yet never mind mattresses but thanks, will have a look! Glad to hear good things about the pump too!!

I just rang mamas and papas and they said it isn't on sale :(( it's £130 but they do have a price match thing on

Thats an amazing price!

Oh booo! Disappointing that other stores don't have it discounted, wonder why?! It's def my best baby buy yet!

This happened with one I got at Boots. Its an electric Nuby one. I was in Boots and it was on a sale shelf reduced to £25 so i thought BARGAIN must have. When I got to the till it was further reduced to £18. I asked why its so cheap and was told it was the last of the stock they were clearing out. Told my friend about it and she was told it was full price. Went back to the store I got mine and they had run out. I guess things like this come down to luck. It makes a change for me, as i'm usually the one to miss out lol

I had this pump with my first and if you're just planning to express occasionally and don't need a double pump it's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->