Breast pumps

Sovereign

Reaction score
Sorry girls, I'm sure this has probably been covered before but I have a bit of a problem. I am planing to breast feed my baby but want to express so that OH can give him at least one feed a day and I want to be able to take a bottle out with me if I go shopping or whatever. I'll breastfeed him when we're at home, etc. Do you think it would be best to be an electric breast pump? Are the manual ones tiring if i'm going to be expressing once or twice a day?

This is the one im planning on getting...

https://www.medela.ca/CDN/en/breastfeeding/products/swingdetails.php

Get electric.Dont waste money on manual.They are a waste of time and rarely works properly.
My suggestions: Medela Swing or Medela Pump-in-style.
They both have excellent suction and work great.Yes,they are a bit pricey but an excellent investment.

Now I would have offered the opposite... when pumping only 6-12 oz a day, go with a manual... for 1/5 the cost you can have an awesome pump to try. If you can rent an electric do so for a moth or two to try it too to see if you have different luck.

I have the avent Isis and like it BETTER than my Pump In Style by Medela ($300)

I have an Avent manual pump and I love it. If I'm going somewhere and stocking up milk in my freezer I pump every morning, and I can express a feed in about 20 minutes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->