Breast rash

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
Hey ladies, Im 18 weeks, so my breasts have def grown large and have been sore since 4 weeks. But I have a small area under my left nipple that stays reddish, instead of flesh colored like the rest of my skin. Its about the size of 2 fingers, and doesnt hurt or itch. Im not sure if it would actually be considered a rash but of course I googled inflammatory breast cancer rash and it has me freaked out. Did any of you have an area of reddish skin on your breast during pregnancy? It's only been there about a week or 2. Ugh it's always something!

Maybe thats what stretch marks look like at first? But they aren't clear lines. Its like a whole area of skin that looks bruised or reddish

Is it hot to touch? Or sore at all? How do you feel in yourself? I know people who have developed mastitis in pregnancy so it may be that.

If concerned contact your midwife or doctor.

Thanks! No heat or soreness at all. if it weren't for seeing it in the mirror I'd never know . I have an appt in the morning so I will be asking the Dr!

Good luck for your appointment. I hope that you get some answers and it gets better soon :hug:

Thank you! She wasnt concerned . Said it's likely just due to extra blood flow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->