Breastfeeding Mom's TTC

I'm guessing your bfp is sticking!?! I hope so!! And I have good news too... my first pp AF!! Not 100% sure when I ovulated but I'm between 10-14 dpo so I'm super happy with that LP!!

Yay!!!
Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon!!

Yes, so far so good! Tests are getting darker. I've run out of tests now though. So tempted to buy more! I think I'll get a weeks indicator one in a few days and if it says 2-3 weeks I'll feel much better.
I have a Dr appointment for next Wednesday. That's the soonest I could get in with my schedule.

Glad to have found this thread! I'm exclusively pumping as of the last few weeks and I usually go approx 10 hours at night without pumping and pump 3-4 hourly in the day. Still no AF but I've been having mild cramps in uterus for the last few weeks. Had a little bit of stretchy cm a while back but mainly watery cm! Takes a while for the body to get back into the swing of things I guess but that's not what the midwife told me! You'll be very fertile she said! Obviously not lol

Umm I'm not too sure about supply...I think it's decreased but DS has been asking to nurse a lot so I like always feel empty because he doesn't give them much time to refill lol!
The one thing though, is it's gotten a bit painful to nurse. Especially the initial latch.

How old is your child Aussie?
Sounds like your getting close to your fertility returning based on wet cm and uterine cramps.

How is your first period going Reiko? Mine was super light. Only 2 days I think..but they were regular after that. Will you keep temping to find your next O date?

Yeah I've heard that it can get painful once you are pregnant. I was still nursing when I had my mc and it never bothered me, maybe a sign of not the right hormones going on though.
AF is not fun at all. First day was so light, I didn't count it as the first cycle day because it was mostly spotting. Then the next day it was pouring out and yesterday too. Today is bearable. I'm usually a 6 day period so 2 more days would be normal for me. It seems really normal actually. Nice bright red, I remember when my periods in between my pregnancies last time were really dark and clotty, so I feel like this is a lot healthier! Hopefully that's not tmi for here ;)!!!
I will keep temping and we're definitely trying this month, got more opks too. My SIL suggested I wait a few cycles? But I'm not sure why I would? I think she was thinking we didn't want less than 2.5 years but if we got pregnant this month it would be 2 years 4 months so that's close enough!! Or is there a health reason to wait? I'm taking my prenatal and a b6 every other day. I'm so excited lol. I don't want to obsess but ttc is kind of fun, I like all the temping and poas lol.
If we don't get pregnant this month I'm going to try a diva cup next month because I'm not liking pads and tampons at all. Oh and maybe get some of that fertilitea too.

Glad to have found this thread! I'm exclusively pumping as of the last few weeks and I usually go approx 10 hours at night without pumping and pump 3-4 hourly in the day. Still no AF but I've been having mild cramps in uterus for the last few weeks. Had a little bit of stretchy cm a while back but mainly watery cm! Takes a while for the body to get back into the swing of things I guess but that's not what the midwife told me! You'll be very fertile she said! Obviously not lol

Hi!! It's just been a few weeks of the 10 the nights? Sounds like you've had some fertile symptoms for sure!! Have you been BD at all around that time? I would expect your period soon if you've seen some stretchy cm! Fx'd for you!! What age gap are you hoping for?

I don't think you need to wait Reiko. Maybe she thinks a few cycles would get you to regulate more. But if you produce a healthy egg then you'll get pregnant and there's no way to find out unless you try. We just waited a few months after my periods arrived because I wanted a spring baby and I actually really didn't think we'd get the egg first month actually trying, but now we have an early March baby coming, so not even really a spring baby lol.
Fingers crossed for you!!

Well try not to judge me too much, I already feel a bit silly as I know it's not recommended etc but my baby's 12 weeks old and if I happen to fall pregnant again, im ready for it.

I would be happy with 'Irish twins' they call it, or anything within the 2 years is ideal; I'd like my babies to be close together. My brother and I are 2 years apart and we have a great relationship but the age gap between me and my sister is a bit too much - 6 years!

Oh...well I'll admit that took me back...no judgement though.
Patience is a virtue. Just have lots of sex and I'm sure you'll end up pregnant when your body is ready.
I remember being so dry the first while postpartum. My obgyn said it's just your body knowing you have enough to care for and doesn't want to get pregnant again. When your body feels ready it'll happen.
I would however highly not recommend weaning in order to get pregnant. Be grateful for the child you currently have and breastmilk is best. I know it's very hard early on. But good for you getting this far! Especially by pumping!!! You deserve a big pat on the back!!

Thanks very much! No I would never wean in order to fall pregnant I'm just in the mindset of it will happen when it happens. I want my baby girl to get as much milk as she can in her first year, even if it means death by pump lol.

Aussiemum the only tip I would have is make sure you're taking your prenatal still, nourish yourself well, and try to be as healthy as you can with sleep and exercise. The reason it's better to wait is your body is fairly depleted after pregnancy for at least 18 months so you need to make sure your nutrition is in top form to be healthy enough to conceive again! But I know quite a few families that have less than 2 years age gap and they have their hands full of good things :) I hope your family looks as you want it to :)

I'm hoping we get our egg this month. We did smep with both of our girls so we'll do that again starting tomorrow night. Oh Dear I have a lot of BD ahead of me the next few weeks! Lol!!

Still on the prenatal vitamins! Hmmm I think I'm feeling some ovulation pain. I used to get it pre pregnancy so maybe it's still the same. Another familiar sign is that it's Sunday! I used to only ovulate on Sundays. My cervix is very high, although it has remained high post partum but today I can't even reach it. We BD yesterday so if i am ovulating, hopefully that's good enough because I'm going to bed haha.

Not yet!! Day 17 of my cycle. My cm was sticky forever!! I've just had a few days of creamy so hoping to get some ewcm in a few days. 18-20 is normal for me to O but later than that would be pretty late for me... but first cycle so who knows what will happen!!! How are you feeling??

Oh ok :)

Not too bad. The usual things like some nausea and being tired. Haven't thrown up though, just feel like I've got off a merry-go-round constantly lol.
And nipples hurt so bad when DS nurses. Still have a little supply left, but he's asking for cow's milk more to satisfy the actual want for milk vs just comfort sucking.

I'm sorry it's hurting :/ do you know if that lasts the whole pregnancy or maybe just first tri?

Afm positive opk today!! Finally! Day 21 or 22. We dtd last night so we'll do a few days in a row until after a temp spike. Hopefully everything is working ok and I actually do ovulate!!

I'm not too sure, but my guess is yes it'll last all pregnancy. Most likely my supply will be gone by 20 weeks or sooner too.
So I'm not sure how Ds will do with that, if he'll wean or "dry nurse". I'm open to whatever he needs.

Yay for a positive opk! Fingers crossed you catch the eggy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->