Breastfeeding nightwear????????

coccyx

Reaction score
Trying to find nightwear that you can breast feed in, particularly for hospital. Has any one seen any with the flap at the front rather than a clasp on the strap. Does that make sense. I am only just over 5 feet so pjs are usuually too long. HELP:hi:

Well I don't usually wear nightwear (OH hates it) so I just bought a couple of very cheap nightdresses from Primark for the stay in hospital. They're ideal for when the MW needs to check down there and the ones I've got have 3 buttons down the chest for easy breastfeeing.

Outside of hospital I just go topless in bed, it's so much less hassle.

I don't mind letting it all hang out at home:blush: but thought I should keep my big boobs under some control whilst in hospital. I am having a section so know I will be there a few days.

I just had the hospital gowns for the first couple of days (ended up there for 5 days), they were quite easy to feed in as they just slipped off the shoulder.

I bought these fab tops from a shop where i live they are a singlet top thats like a maternity bra at the top they are fab you can wear them to bed and out of a day time they are a brand by the name of lovable https://www.lovable.com.au/www/211/1001127/displayproductcategory/1446439.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->