breastfeeding station

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
i want to set up a little area with a rocking chair and table next to it, what essentials shall i have next to me for those late night feeds?:coffee:

Lansinoh cream, breastpads, muslin cloth, jug of water and cups, high-energy snacks (dried fruit, chocolate raisins) and magazines/books/TV remote!

Magazine/book
Remote control
Muslins
Drinks & snacks
A bell to summon your OH if you've forgotten anything

laptop for B&B trawling in the middle of the night! mulsin squares, pillows, blanket and I have a hot water bottle for my feet!!! It gets cold when you get out of bed!!!!!

why the muslim squares?

i like the idea of a laptop but not sure i can use it with one hand! i have a toddler so have to make sure the things i have on the table arent things he will steal!

why the muslim squares?

i like the idea of a laptop but not sure i can use it with one hand! i have a toddler so have to make sure the things i have on the table arent things he will steal!

Baby vommit and leaks!

I'd suggest getting a good sized bottle for drinks as easy to use one handed and less chance of spills.

a big jug of water, snacks and definatly lap top for midnight bnb!!! not to forget lansinoh breast pads and muslin cloths!

why the muslim squares?

Baby vommit and leaks!

I'd suggest getting a good sized bottle for drinks as easy to use one handed and less chance of spills.

i keep forgetting all babies are different. im in for a shock!
my first never even spit up and never threw up in his whole 2 years of life except once when he was sick. so i forgot how most babies do spit up and vomit. :dohh:

you dont need much, you really should keep things quiet and dark at night... so probably just a drink and burp blanket.

I always needed water!!! Water water and more water!

that and my laptop! :thumbup:

For me, it's my laptop, a bottle of water, the tv remotes, my phone, and some cereal bars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->