breastfeeding

~mommy~

Reaction score
How many of you breastfeed your little one?

I do :) It's a struggle with all we've been through but it's worth it.

me too, I almost quit like a million times, but I'm glad I didn't :D

I'm still on the verge of quitting, but not an option when u have a mum who's an LC

It has it's ups and downs! It was good coz I got to leave hospital instead of having to wait around trying to get Savannah to feed, it took her a few daqys to latch on

I used to, but feeding her was so rough when I was recovering from a c-section so we often supplemented with a bottle (hospital gave us formula to use). It took me a few weeks to recover and even with a breast pump I just couldn't keep up with my LO's hunger. I wish I could have though, my LO has already been sick twice and she's only 3 months.

I wish I could have...I tried, but not enough milk, so I had to switch to formula. My little man has been growing like a weed (95% for height!), so I'm very happy :)

I tried, however I didnt not get a good start. I did not see Jasmine for about 7 hours after birth... I did try, however she had a really strong suck and even with the help of the nurses it was too painful.

I pumped for a couple weeks so she got the colostrum etc.

I used to, but feeding her was so rough when I was recovering from a c-section so we often supplemented with a bottle (hospital gave us formula to use). It took me a few weeks to recover and even with a breast pump I just couldn't keep up with my LO's hunger. I wish I could have though, my LO has already been sick twice and she's only 3 months.

dont feel bad hun i bf and jack spent a few days in hospital when he was 10 weeks old and hes full of cold and cough now. i dont think it makes a big difference. :hugs:

I breastfed for a week before swapping to a bottle, things weren't easy and i felt like such a failure etc but my my baby needed feeding and i couldn't keep doing it so i got some bottles and formula.

keely.

ps-why do you ask?

I do and I love it. I don't find it too hard either.

I love breast feeding, and I believe when you click into the "live for my baby" mode you can do it quite easily. You just have to be ready for the nasty growth spurts.

I tried, however I didnt not get a good start. I did not see Jasmine for about 7 hours after birth... I did try, however she had a really strong suck and even with the help of the nurses it was too painful.

I pumped for a couple weeks so she got the colostrum etc.

This was exactly the same for me. I breastfed for 3 days but had to give up as it was sooooo painful. Midwives helped me but even though she was latching on correctly, her suck was really really strong and it killed me. Wish I could have done longer. xx

to those who can and love doing it-im very jealous of that, i think you're lucky.xx

i did for 3 days, but got to much for me.
she wouldnt latch on through the night i got stressed. so just give her bottles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->