breastfeeding

I breastfed for a week before swapping to a bottle, things weren't easy and i felt like such a failure etc but my my baby needed feeding and i couldn't keep doing it so i got some bottles and formula.

keely.

ps-why do you ask?

I am just curious to see how many do and how many dont.

I had a rough start, I had NO help in the hospital after I had her. So the nurses kept pressuring me into giving her formula. By the time I got home, I saw about 3 LC's and they figured out she was tongue tied. and we had nothing but problems because she just wouldn't latch.

Anywho, I am just very jealous of people who actually could breastfeed.

I pumped for close to 3 months for my little girl so she could get some of the "good stuff"

I do and I love it but it was very hard in the beginning. I had two muslins one for baby and one for my tears. It was sooo painful but I kept on. I had a diagram of how to latch on cellotaped to my bed side table! I had blocked ducts, engorgement, cracked nipples and then mastitus in both sides! The thought of my milk drying up was just too unbearable to think about and I was very determined. I had to supplement while I got my milk back and its only now (week 10!) that its finally all perfect! But for me breast feeding was just a big deal there is nothing wrong with how any mother feeds her baby its all beautiful in my opinion! 20 years ago breast feeding was taboo! Sorry seemed to have dragged this out for a bit....lol!

i did for three days but i had no milk come in, due to a hormone problem i have i believe, maddi lost weight and it was horrible :( so we bottle feed and all its fab :) x

i do ( i am at the minute actually, so excuse the grammer), and i love it.

I breastfeed...I was in sooo much pain for about the first 6 weeks as I had no real advice from anyone when I started but I'm so glad I didn't give up as I'm disorganised enough as it is without having bottles to forget to wash too :rofl:

I am right now too masi :D ...Sam should be in bed though! x

I did til 6 months but not anymore

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back