Breasts are less sore

Pne1985

Reaction score
So I'm 6 weeks 1 day and yesterday I noticed my left boobs that hurt like no other is slowly getting less painful. And my nipples aren't as tender as they were. This makes me nervous that my symptoms are disappearing this early. Still a little nauseous but that wasnt too bad to begin with. Anyone have some insight? I don't have a scan for another week yet.

I'm 5+2 today. Mine seem to be sore every other day. It worries me too but I'm told it's normal. GL!

With my second pregnancy my breasts were really never more than just a bit tender. I really wouldn't take it as a universal symptom of pregnancy as every woman's body is different. if it is something that concerns you however, it is always best to discuss it with your practitioner. Better to error on the side of caution when our sanity is concerned.

The soreness comes and goes in mine too. I am lucky to work in a hospital and we have ultrasound machines so I had a quick peek on a not sore day and hb was fine. I'm trying not to let it worry me now. Easier said than done tho hey xx

Thanks for sharing ladies. It must come and go because I took my bra off last night and it hurt quite a bit again. So I will not look too much into it. My tummy is a little uneasy this morning, so that is actually a relief.
Congratulations and good luck to you all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->