Breats pumps

Discussion in 'Store & Product Reviews' started by LynnieH, Feb 1, 2007.

1. LynnieH

LynnieH Well-Known Member

Which are the best breast pumps? I tried and Avent manual pump last time and found it really hard to get on with. Help!

2. Spunky Cupkake

Spunky Cupkake Well-Known Member

ive heared electric ones are supposed to be good my hand get tired when i used to express milk i found it a pain

spunky

3. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

I used a mini Medula pump last time and this time I've bought the Medula swing (it's meant to be quieter). I liked being able to just turn it on and hold it to my boob and let the pump do all the work!

4. LynnieH

I've been trying to get a medela off e bay but I keep losing out last minute!

5. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

Cheapest place I've seen the Medela is on the NCT website, it's £42.95. I bought a pump off of Ebay this time (it was a manual avent one that was supposed to be new and sterilised only but it was filthy when it came through, all marked and had hairs stuck to it :evil: ).

6. LynnieH

Bought the Medela mini electric pump from Layla. It is great, but a little noisy! I am really pleased with it and would highly recommend it. Thanks to Kina for her recommendation and Layla for the sale!