Breech babies

Beee

Reaction score
Those mums out there pregnant with a breech baby (or who've had a previous breech baby, did you have any clue that baby was breech? At my 31 week appointment, my mw said she thought baby may be breech due to the location she found the hb, and the general feel.
I'm 34 weeks this week, and am getting lots of movement down low, plus can feel a hard 'ball' shape at the top right of my tummy.
If a baby is comfy in breech position how likely are they to turn before due date? I really wouldn't want to have ecv done to try and move baby.
Xx

Ive heard that after so many weeks it will be more difficult for your baby to turn, because its got less room, but Ive also heard that babies can actually turn whilst your in labour. I wouldn't worry to much just think positive and tell baby is turn, I think doing certain exercises help baby turn too.

I've got a growth scan on the 28th so they should be able to tell me for definite then whether baby is head or bottom down. I've heard doing lots of things down on your hands and knees can help encourage them to turn so I might have a go at scrubbing the hallway floor lol xx

Have a look here too: https://spinningbabies.com/
I've seen people recommend this site quite a few times x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"