• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bridesmaid and Best man gifts

katherinegrey

Reaction score
What is everyone getting them as presents? I honestly am stuck for ideas! Any ideas are welcome x

I'm buying my BM her jewellery because I want her to wear pearls and I'm going to get her one of those jute bags too with a caractature of her on it :) best man we've bought some play station controller cuff links because he's a proper gaming geek haha xx

iv just bought them cuff links with their 'job title' on it ;) and my DF is planning on buying them a leatherman knife each too, I think.

the bridesmaids are just having a cheap bracelet to wear on the day. I think the gift is their outfit, shoes etc!!!

I gave my girls a gift card to a spa/salon (they could either use it for the wedding day or for their own personal use), as well as a cute beach tote filled with summer goodies (beach towel, flipflops, sunblock, aftersun lotion, etc).

I honestly can't remember what we did for the guys! Probably the usual flasks or cufflinks.

Boys had engraved tankards and girls had jewellery to wear on the day!

I got my girls customized hangers with their name out of wire, so they could 1. hang their BM dress for photos and 2. they can keep it for a special article of clothing they want to hang in their closet.

DH gave his men customized Reebok pumps in our fall themed wedding colors. Hefty price tag $115/pair and he had 5 groomsmen, but they can wear those shoes out whenever. :)

Practical and something they can use over and over again (if they wish)

Girls got a little baggie with there initials on it in it was the earrings I gave them, a small lotion, hand sanitizer, nail file, gum, aspirin, and small clear nail polish (For stocking runs).
Boys got nice initialed flasks or pop can holders depending on age.

Instead of a little trinket or token I offered my girls the amount of money I'd spend on a gift for them towards either buying their dress or putting it towards their hair and make up for the day. :flower:

My hubby as well paid for his groomsman's suits for the day.

For other weddings I've been in, I've received a lovely flask and a spa certificate for a manicure/pedicure. :flower:

I got my bridesmaids a necklace each (pearl, white gold and diamonds), and my hubby got his best man and father a set of very lovely cuff links each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->