Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

prepping

Reaction score
We spent enough time occupying the top of the conversation board in TTC, I think we deserve our own group so we can all carry on and have room to grow with BFPs!!!

And after hanging around in the TTC area for the last 4 months, I think our cozy little group is due for some BFrigginPs!!!

Our future momma's:
Hena
prepping
Waiting2c
Wintergirl
jchic
doopersgirl
summer2011
1mmcquade
aquaria6
duffy

Everyone is more than welcome :D

Hi All!
I hope moving our thread works for us because I would hate to be that kid that puts on the party and no one shows up. LoL

So! How's everyone doing? I'm not *too* bummed about :witch: coming.... I am looking forward to re-stocking our vino though.

btw, any recommendations on title of the thread or anything to edit in the first post? Just let me know because my creative bug isn't very active today. :)

Hey!!!!!

Well done on pioneering the move!

I cant think of a good title for us either.. not the best at coming up with that sort of thing lol!

No prob! Figured we would have to make the jump at some point.

I have to admit something... getting a BFN does take quite a bit of pressure off! haha. I've already accepted that I'll see AF tomorrow.... if she's MIA, then that'll be a pleasant surprise.
There will be a couple events this weekend that are open bar. Excellent timing. :thumbup: :p

Lol - excellent!! I have a boozy weekend now too, I was not bothered not drinking but now that I can I will enjoy it :) So AF due tomorrow for you?

WOOHOO!!! Way to blaze a new trail sister! All aboard the new cycle train!!:thumbup:
PS - I found out about another OOPS baby - my friend who got married in July is prego....WTF?! Happy, but I mean, I feel like I have been decieved by adults my whole adolescent life....there is no "if you have unprotected sex you will get prego" rule! HA!

All those unknowingly super fertile people who have impeccable timing... I shake my fist at thee! :p

Lol - here here!!

Its weird us only having one page of conversation.

I feel like I should write again to start boosting our pages numbers....

How is everyone today?? It is nearing the end of my working thursday now which I am so very grateful for! Its been a long week I tell you! Got a PT session at the gym tonight which will make me feel good about myself then am going to relax and watch some soaps on TV. My OH has told me we are having a 'date' night tomorrow night so that will be cool, not entirely sure what he has planned but am really looking forward to it.

Woohoo! A group page! You rock, Prepping!! :yipee:

I can't wait to see the :bfp:s stock up on that first page!

I'm still in BFN-no AF limbo. Now CD 53 of a normally 29-32 day cycle. My longest ever before now was 40 days back in spring. :shrug: I did another test this morning at DH's urging and surprise, surprise: :bfn: and still no sign of the witch. Just working up the courage to phone the doctor.....ugh.

Hope the rest of you are having a better morning than me:flower:

Soooooo......I just got off the phone with the doc's office...they said I should wait it out a bit longer. The receptionist said that since I've done 6 tests, all with fmu it's a pretty safe bet that I'm not pregnant and it's just stress or something keeping AF away...possible I suppose. If it doesn't start in the nest 2 or 3 weeks I'm to call again and make an appointment. And thus, the limbo continues :rofl:

good morning ladies,
hope your all ok :)
im fine, have any of you had strange dreams as i had one 2 nights ago that i said to my partner "we got 2 pink lines im pregnant" bit strange i know just wondered if you had these???
looking forward to chatting to you all on here

Hello ladies,
I am hoping that it is ok to join this feed - I am finding it hard to track conversations on the other pages and thought it might be better to join a group instead.
This is cycle 11 for my husband and I and we are on cycle day 15.
We are a bit down this month as we were feeling so pumped and positive last month and the BFN has been difficult to recover from. I thought the negatives would get easier to deal with over time, but it has just been tougher and tougher as the months slide by.
Fingers crossed for a BFP in October for everyone - if not earlier for those of you in the 2ww.

waiting, ooo date night sounds nice! Has he told you what he has planned yet? I think a date night is in order for DH and I as well... guess it'll have to be next week though. He's working late tonight and I'm taking off for my girl weekend friday afternoon.

Hena, wow, I can't believe how long the doctor thinks you should wait before you go in for assistance! To be CD53 and still have to wait 2/3 more weeks?? I wouldn't be too pleased with that. Have you been overly stressed?

doopers, I get weird dreams all the time. Some have involved babies, tests, or small children. Can't say if they mean anything until something happens!
I know that I have had dreams in the past that were eerily familiar to life. On our honeymoon 2 years ago, I had a weird dream that involved having arrows shot through my arms and hands. They didn't hurt, I knew I needed to go to the hospital about them though (they were like 2 feet long a piece!), and for some reason I knew that they were meant to help me. When we came home from the honeymoon we found out that my mum had a stroke and was still in hospital. First time I see her she's attached to a whole bunch of IVs in the same places I had my arrows. She even made the same gestures I did in my dream (it's awkward being stuck with so many things).
Pretty darn crazy. She's much better now btw.
I also dreamt of Shar Pei's (wrinkle dogs) dressed like Sherpa's on the honeymoon. Still don't know what that meant. :haha:

1mmcquade, Welcome to our group!!! :D:D:D As hard as it is to pick up and have the go factor and positivity for the next month, that's all we can do.... super huge :hugs: to you. Do you do anything to track your cycle? temp or opk? Are your cycles regular? I suppose you may be around O time now, so gigantic buckets of :dust: to you!

Alright ladies, looks like I'll be taking advantage of the open bar this weekend! AF arrived right on time. On to cycle 5! Waiting, are you about 13 days from O? Think we'll be pretty darn close! And guess what, for all us ladies that get a BFP anywhere around the next 5 weeks, it's just in time for us to spill the news to everyone when we've made it past the 12 week mark at Christmas!

:witch: <-- Wish I could grab her broom and smack her with it. :p

Hena - WTF? That is INSANE! Glad you have your good spirits about you, because you are more patient than I! I am sure its all fine though. Have you been stressed? It can cause disruptions! My AF came 4 freaking days early this cycle because of "stress"
Prep - FUN! Where are you going on your girls weekend? YES PLEASE! Drink up and drink for me!
Waiting - How are you doing my dear?
Dooper - I have had weird dreams too, but honestly, nothing I can chalk up that signifies anything close to normal or realistic
Mcquade - welcome to our group girl!

Hello ladies,
I am hoping that it is ok to join this feed - I am finding it hard to track conversations on the other pages and thought it might be better to join a group instead.
This is cycle 11 for my husband and I and we are on cycle day 15.
We are a bit down this month as we were feeling so pumped and positive last month and the BFN has been difficult to recover from. I thought the negatives would get easier to deal with over time, but it has just been tougher and tougher as the months slide by.
Fingers crossed for a BFP in October for everyone - if not earlier for those of you in the 2ww.

PS - I know how hurtful and frustrating it is to get a BFN. Just think about it as one step closer to your BFP! Have you talked to your doc? Track bbt or opks? That may help some :)
Remember chin up! You want happy swimmers, not sad ones!

xx

Prep - FUN! Where are you going on your girls weekend? YES PLEASE! Drink up and drink for me!

It's a paid weekend at a resort up in cottage country. Should be nice. And not too much trouble I can get into after leaving the open bar unless I wander off into the bush. I'll make sure I have a drink for every one of you! :D
DH misses out because he has to work which is why i'm bringing my bff. Food + Drink + Massage = Awesome.

Morning all!! Its friday here and its a beautiful day!! AF has left the building so I am feeling pretty good today!!

1Mcquade - welcome! Nice to have you along! Sorry to hear you had a hard time last month. Those BFNs just dont get any easier huh. Really hope you get the results you want sooner rather than later!!

Hena - How awful that they are making you wait it out. I really really really hope you get some movement on this asap! :hugs: hope you are doing okay!

Prepping - Sorry that AF got you :hugs: but also Woohoo, yes I ovulate in around 13 days so we will be super close! That is pretty exciting! You will be in charge of the testing times cos we all know ill test all the time lol!

Doopers - how many DPO are you at now?

Jchic - Hows things today with you? I see you too are just chilling out waiting for O day :)

Where has winter and summer gone? Lol... I hope they are both getting on okay!

Prepping - Sorry that AF got you :hugs: but also Woohoo, yes I ovulate in around 13 days so we will be super close! That is pretty exciting! You will be in charge of the testing times cos we all know ill test all the time lol!

Where has winter and summer gone? Lol... I hope they are both getting on okay!

We'll be right on track! And no prob with me controlling testing..... I only have one so you'll have to be patient!
It's officially Fall here tomorrow.... does that mean you're officially spring tomorrow? (I realize this may sound like a silly question... but I honestly don't know. LoL)

I just went shoe crazy on aldoshoes.com! Nothing like a bit of retail therapy getting expensive shoes on sale! Woo hoo! Feels pretty darn awesome! I called my mum up while I was looking, so of course she went online to see too, and we went shoe shopping together on the phone. It was pretty awesome. Plus I got an extra 15% off with a promo code I found online. Sweet! They'll be around for my b'day next week :D
So, I still need to pick up wine, lube, and chocolate. :D

:haha: Wine Lube and Chocolate, that make me crack up!!

I only have one test that is worthwhile counting this month either... ive since found out that those green handled ICs are notorious for evap lines. Wish I had known that earlier!!

Oooh shoe shopping online sounds fun, I love shoes!! Shoes and handbags.

I cant wait for today to be over and my three day weekend to start.... head to Rotorua tomorrow with our friends, and will be nice big weekend from there. Brought some bubbly yesterday so will be induldging in that tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->