Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

aquaria - don't worry hun, the venting is good, you need somewhere to be able to vent! I always vent on here - not many people know I am TTC and i certainly cant moan to my pregnant friends on FB, or friends that are already mommies! lol. dont get me wrong, I am happy for my friends when they announce they're pregnant it just secretly annoys me when I find out....."oh I just got pregnant on my 1st try" ....

wow, your DH is a musician hey? thats cool! I love musicians, something very sexy about a man with a guitar in his hands! mmm! my OH is a graphic designer, not quite the same, he is a bit of a apple mac geek! haha. its nice that you get him back though, ready in time for ovulation lol!

as for me, I came on yesterday! so that made it a 27 day cycle this month... so, so far after coming off BC in June my cycles have gone: 28, 27, 26, 30 & 27.

Im not complaining as they are very avergae length cycles i am just still trying to figure out if my body has returned to normal since coming off the pill! my sister keeps telling me it can take a year for your hormones to return to normal. My period is extremely painful this month! i was in a foul mood yesterday, feel sorry for the OH - think I bit his head off at every opportunity! dont know why they call it "Pre menstrual tension" cos I have always had "tension" when I hit CD1.

prepping - hope your having a great weekend!

waiting - what did you do for date night?

doopers - if you're going on hols in 3 weeks, that will roughly work out to be when you are ovulating right? (unless you get the BFP this month of course!) that should be fun!

x

yes hun it will be when im ovulating :) lucky Egypt haha

Hi All!!! Wow, a lot has happened in the last few days of me not being around.
I have to say, the weekend was pretty darn awesome. :D:D:D My liver is likely still working overtime to detox. Stories were made. :blush: On the Friday night, I lost our room. Finally found it at 4am and was up at 7:30am for a 5k fundraiser walk/run. :haha: I was doing a lot of :dohh: as I was remembering and being told what happened from the night before. Thank goodness that this all happened while AF is here. The next event that is anywhere as similar (as this was a work thing) is next March --- I will quite likely be knocked up by then so will at least be able to avoid making any more stories for myself.

I have to make this one a quickie as I have quite a bit to do atm. Hope everyone is doing well! I think October is going to be a good month for us!

HAha, sounds like a good time, Prepping!

Glad you had a good date night, waiting!

jchick, O can happen on different days of your cycle, but the lp doesn't varry. So if you have a 14 day lp, you can O on CD 15 and AF will arrive on CD29. Or you can O on CD20 and AF will arrive on CD34, etc.

I am soooo with you winter and aquaria! I'm sick to death of FB announcements. I hid a couple of people who I'm not that close with just to avoid seeing the tickers and scan pics. Others I'm genuinly happy for and want to know how they're doing, but I've been known to avoid FB for a week at a time just because I can't face it. I can't imagine going to a baby shower atm, let alone planning them!

As for me...nothing, lol. CD 58 and I'm twiddling my thumbs. It's really getting rediculous now. I mean, that 40 day cycle a few months ago was bad enough, but this? Of course it happens the one time I give up early on OPKs and don't temp "to reduce stress" :haha:

The best to all of you! :dust:

Holy shamoly. 58 days? I'd be busting down my doctor's door saying that they have to pay attention to me.

As for facebook msgs, it makes me happy that I'm not really a big part of the community. I have it because I signed up when I was in school, but it's mostly just a place for friends to include me in invites to events. Tbh, it does kinda bug me a little to see far removed acquaintances announcing births. Just a nasty tiny little jealous streak. :p We'll all be there soon enough though!

It's my birthday today :D :happydance:. My last year in my 20s! Going out to dinner with DH and my mum at Red Lobster (I know, not exactly fancy, but I feel like seafood and haven't been in at least a good 8 years). Also, got some of the shoes that were ordered online on Thursday afternoon so am wearing my brand new birthday shoes.
Life is pretty darn good. I just look at where I'll be a year from now when I hit 30 and it's kind of neat... because really, there's a pretty good chance that we'll have a newborn or at least I'll be brewing one!

I feel great about October too. I haven't picked up the Preseed lube yet but will get on that tomorrow. Was debating it thinking maybe the expense isn't necessary.... but then started to think, well, might as well change things up in the bedroom. Could be fun! LoL I had so many reasons why September would be the perfect month to find out we're expecting, that now I feel even better about October because there's absolutely no reason why it would be a great month to find out.
Other than finding out in time for Halloween so knowing that I can't drink for it.

How's everyone? :flower:

Holy shamoly. 58 days? I'd be busting down my doctor's door saying that they have to pay attention to me.

As for facebook msgs, it makes me happy that I'm not really a big part of the community. I have it because I signed up when I was in school, but it's mostly just a place for friends to include me in invites to events. Tbh, it does kinda bug me a little to see far removed acquaintances announcing births. Just a nasty tiny little jealous streak. :p We'll all be there soon enough though!

It's my birthday today :D :happydance:. My last year in my 20s! Going out to dinner with DH and my mum at Red Lobster (I know, not exactly fancy, but I feel like seafood and haven't been in at least a good 8 years). Also, got some of the shoes that were ordered online on Thursday afternoon so am wearing my brand new birthday shoes.
Life is pretty darn good. I just look at where I'll be a year from now when I hit 30 and it's kind of neat... because really, there's a pretty good chance that we'll have a newborn or at least I'll be brewing one!

I feel great about October too. I haven't picked up the Preseed lube yet but will get on that tomorrow. Was debating it thinking maybe the expense isn't necessary.... but then started to think, well, might as well change things up in the bedroom. Could be fun! LoL I had so many reasons why September would be the perfect month to find out we're expecting, that now I feel even better about October because there's absolutely no reason why it would be a great month to find out.
Other than finding out in time for Halloween so knowing that I can't drink for it.

How's everyone? :flower:

Happy Birthday! This is going to be your month! :)

how is everyone doing? I am still waiting on a high reading on the freaking CBFM this cycle. What the heck?!?!?!

I hear you on Egypt - I will be in Italy while you are there :)

Happy birthday to you..... Happy birthday to you.....happy birthday dear Prepping.... Happy birthday to you......

Hope you have had a fantastic day!!!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Your high can't be too far away jchic.
Sorry to hear you still in limbo hena. I really hope that ends soon.

I am in bed sick today :-( funny though I woke up all night feeling nauseous and kept thinking - pity I can't put it down to morning sickness cos that somehow seems better lol

jchic, saw on another thread that you got your high! That's great! BDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBD

waiting, hope you feel better soon. And doesn't it seem a little better feeling ick before O time so that you don't turn into a crazy person thinking "what can this mean.... !". :haha:

I got the confirmation e-mail that my pre-seed has been shipped, so we're looking good to go for O time! Yay lube!
waiting, the order is supposed to include 2 free early pregnancy tests... so if I'm in charge of when we test, we may be able to have a bit more wiggle room now that I'll have a grand total of 3 tests burning a hole in my nightstand. :winkwink: We'll see.

Had a nice birthday :). Good dinner. It's always the day after the birthday that kinda sucks as I'm no longer the special one anymore. Now I'm just crummy old 29. LoL

Lol - yup the day after anything exciting is always a bit of a downer! You are not a crummy 29 year old though, just a 29 year old!!

Woohoo, so you have extra tests huh.... good to know!!

I am feeling better today, am back at work, was getting bored by the end of yesterday with being on the sofa all day!

About to go POA OPK to see what things are looking like for me.

Awesome news Jchic that you got your high, so you are close to entering the tww huh! Let the good times roll :)

Doopers - how are you? Did AF get you again?

HMMM - tried to quote the previous message without success. So - we are 2 DPO today and at the start of the hideous long wait. To answer some questions - We have regular cycles generally - about 32 days and I've been using OPKs to track ovulation because I have so little CM. I keep a journal but don't do tempts or fertility friend. Trying to keep positive. We have BD at all the right times so I hope we have caught this egg. I am so ready for the TTC journey to end! BABY DUST to everyone this month x

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREPPING. Glad to hear you had a great day. 29 is a cool age! I'm 29 too, and other than the TTC problems, it has been a great year.

Ok, in weird news of the day I got a positive OPK this morning..... im only on CD12... I have not ovulated at this time of my cycle since I started tracking things, potentially never. Guess its not confirmed until temps change. Have not noticed EWCM much either so could just be flukey.

hey waiting2c no af not got me it was due either yesterday or today so just waiting :)
how about you???

na not tested lol not got any tests im being a good girl plus i not got anywhere to get any from until toms after work lol

just hoping this is my month :)

How exciting - cant wait to hear how you get on!!!

1mm, Fingers and toes crossed for you! Okay, so you've done all you can do during prime :sex: time.... now all you have to do is sit back and patiently wait (if only it were so easy!) :D
And yes, I suppose 29 isn't so bad. That's neat that we have yet another 29er on this thread! That makes 4 of us I think?

waiting, hey now, I still have several days left before O time.... don't throw off our schedule this early on. :p But ya, if your temps don't reflect it, then I'd say just keep at it every other day maybe until you have something more confirmed. If I ever were to use opks, that's why I would go digital to make sure there was no guess work.

dooper, hoping AF doesn't get you! Stay away witchy!

So far, so good. Still a few days until boink time. Would like to say that I'll be a little more relaxed this month... Going to give it a shot. The first 2 weeks are easy, it's the second 2 that get me.
Hearts and sparkly dust to everyone :D

waiting - thats good news re:OPK! When do you usually ov? This is my first month charting and I am SUPER bad at it. I think I see a dip and rise so maybe I ovulated already, maybe not? WHO KNOWS! My monitor gave me a high reading yesterday (CD13) and today (CD14). So FX'd for both of us. Take a peek at my chart, its like a WACKO chart, haha

doopers - TEST! I hope its a BFP for you :)

1mm - I hope this is your cycle!!! STAY patient during the dreaded 2WW. Remember, stress isnt good for the baby, lol.

Prep - how does it feel to be 29?!?! I am 29 (not for long, I turn 30 November 29th!) and it was a great year. 29 is my lucky # (day of my bday) so I am sure it will bring you LOADS of luck in the form of BFPs and babydust :)

xx

Morning all! Well my temp is down a little today so hopefully that does mean that O is imminent.. as much as I desperately do want to be on the same cycle prepping it would also be awesome to me to have a 14 day to ov cycle rather than 18-21 days.

Jchic - I think if you get another higher temp tomorrow then FF will give you cross hairs..

Prepping - You looking forward to breaking out the lube??

Doopers - I really cant wait to see/hear of your testing!

hena - how you doing? Any update?

I think there are a bunch of us 29yr olds on here, although my months as a 29 year old are also diminishing, 4 months till my big 30!

Winter and Summer - where are you girls at, long time no posting!!

Another blimmin facebook pregnancy update yesterday, and this girl is ging to be annoying, she announced it yesterday and has already had 4 different status updates about it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->