bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Omg congrats!!!!!!! I' bet ur so relieved!!!!!!

I'm not worrying about it but still it's scary no matter how old it is!!!!!

Now I'm gonna cook cinnamon rolls and then get started on the house

thanks- it is kind of a silly milestone as, if they baby were born right now there would only be about a 50/50 survival rate. terrible odds for a human life, but it's a milestone nonetheless, so i'll celebrate it :)

oh my gosh...watching my 600lb life and now feel completely motivated to do my morning workout!!!! i already feel like i weigh 600lbs! :haha:

How drastic does an ovulation temp dip have to be?

Btw, I just finished my glass of grapefruit juice for the day.

you don't necessarily have a temp dip before ovulation. i usually did, but not all the time. i just looked back at my charts, and when i did have it, it was usually between .2 and .5 degrees (f).

Well so far I have cleaned the bathroom my bedroom got all the dust off the roof and fan did all the baseboards and light fixtures candalier washed all my glass decorations all I got to do left Is vacuum sweep mop finish dusting and window seals.. We also put foam board in most of our house so cheaper on light bill and so me n Bentlie can sleep during the day...

O n btw when I get done cleaning my house I'll take a picture of my kitchen by its very pretty :)

awesome! i'd love to see pics of your home! i'm sure it's lovely!

I will be sure to post after its clean :) I wanna see urs too :)

Thanks. Just wondering because my temp dipped by .3 today but don't want to ovulate this early because DH won't be back from training til Friday.

okay. after i eat some lunch i'll take today's bump pic and snap some pics of the house while i have the camera out.

Hey ladies sorry I have been mia it's kinda been a rough couple of days!!! So I took all 3 of those target test and all 3 had a faint line... Well I went and bought some frer to test with those and nothing not even a little line at all. So I started looking online and wouldn't you know the target brand test have horrible review for showing lines immediately with you not being pregnant at all. I am so upset and pissed at the same time. How can these tests have such bad reviews from so many people but yet they still continue to sell them. It was heart breaking I cried myself to sleep that night and have been upset every since. I have no idea what to do now af is due tomorrow. I went back in on my chart and chaged all my temps back to the orginal temps without the adjustments from waking early and I am still above cover line, but I know af will show her ugly face tomorrow so I have just given up hope. I am finally to the point where I feel like God only wants me to have 2 kids and I am just ready to give up. I even went to the doctor and negative test there and they did an ultrasound b/c of the pains I have been having and wouldn't you know low and behold yet another problem to complicate things. Apparently I have a retroverted uterus (tipped backwards toward my spine) instead of it being straight up and down. I told my husband I think it is finally time to just give up and deal with the fact that I am never going to be able to get pregnant again and even if I did I wouldn't be able to carry it. It just has been a heart breaking experience all together. Thanks you for all of the support but for now I am pretty positive AF will be here tomorrow some time.

Thanks. Just wondering because my temp dipped by .3 today but don't want to ovulate this early because DH won't be back from training til Friday.

fx'd that that eggy stays put for awhile longer.

mommasboys- :hugs: i'm so sorry. i can't understand how they are allowed to keep producing tests that give such bad results...like blue dyes with evaps and whatnot. i just don't get why they go on making such horrible products! i'm sorry you've been so disappointed. i know that pain very well. :hugs::hugs::hugs: but please don't give up . there's another little one out there just waiting to grow up in your home. you'll get through this and we'll be here for you until you do! :flower: (and beyond :))

as promised, here's my v day bump pic:
https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP1059.jpg

stay tuned for some house pics....(way too many- sorry)

Thank you bexxc but idk anymore I have reserched about the tipped uterus and it can cause infertility and miscarriages so this may explain why I have had so many miscarriages since my last sons birth. We are going to hold off trying anymore untill our insurance starts back up from moving and chaging jobs and see if any doctors here will actually help us as the one back home wouldn't do anything about it untill I had 3 confirmed miscarriages and I have only had 2 confirmed and 1 I just knew what it was. Very cute baby bump hopefully one day I will have one again if that is God's plan!

a retroverted uterus can make it harder, but not impossible. i think once you're able to get some medical help you'll be able to get things on track. how long until your insurance coverage starts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->