bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! i want all the vacation i can have! it's gone too fast as it is!

You can't really tell it when I take a pic with my phone I am going to test later after holding it longer n hopefully it will be darker. Would a digi be positive this early I wonder if this line is faint?

if you can't see it in a picture, i wouldn't trust a digi to be sensitive enough.

poo, ok. I'll just clean and hope time goes faster. Argh...so if we had a miscarriage would we subtract those months from the total months we've been TTC?

i don't think i would take those months away from ttc. but i guess it's really a personal choice.

I will post pics as soon as it is darker n maybe when I find a better camera than the one on my phone.

Momma - anything new?? Did u test again?

Ugh all I got done was clothes washing I feel asleep now I'm sitting in my big ole bath tub tryin to soak bc my back is hurting n I haven did shit!!!

i ended up taking a nap too. i didn't get crap done in the house today. i got a workout it, went to the store to do some spot shopping, and i napped! what a lazy poop i am. i think i'll go unload the dishwasher. maybe that will make me feel better. :haha:

Lol I try to wake lance up he told me to come to bed and rest I'm so tired..

Man I drank a bunch of caffeine today is that okay? I usually dot but wit us traveling an al

i think they say to try to limit it to no more than 2 small cups of coffee (or the equivalent) a day. i'm sure it's not a big deal if you go over the limit once, but i wouldn't make a daily habit of it or anything. which i know you won't.

No I had a coke at McDonalds breakfast half bottle of water koolaid a fountain drink coke that I didn't drink all of it a bottle coke which I did drink it all n a can Pepsi.. Oops

My crib bedding will be in Monday!!! :)

you must be so excited to get started on setting up!

i finally got up off my ass and did some cleaning. a little late, but at least it got done :)

Lol ..
Yea I'm excited but I want to get my house yard and camper back to normal kwim..

I ended up gettin most of laundry done and folded it I washed 6 loads and got my sheets off bed from camper left ..

Then I decided to go threw our closet and threw shit away that I don't wear are like r stained etc.. I went threw lances side aswell but he still has to go threw it but I can garuantee u that he makes me keep most of it..

I also went threw our dresser but I didn't get to threw much away bc I don't know how big I'm gonna be .. I threw some Pjs away and that's about it..

Omg I found two brand new 40 d bras!!!! Wtf I never new I had them so I was like oh yeah!!! Lmao!!!

So now I'm tryin to wake lance up from his afternoon nap so we can haul all the shit from the camper to the house so I can start placing where it goes :)

glad you're getting things done. and score on the bras!!!! i went through my side of the closet and dresser weeks ago. i tried to get morgan to get to his side because he keeps talking about how he hates most of his clothes. of course, he's being such a man about it. he both refuses to get rid of any of the stuff he hates or buy anything new :shrug: guys are weird!

Yes they r !! They think if they haven't worn it in a yr they might wear it this year!!! I mean seriously!!!! Come on lmao

trying to get morgan to shop to replace the clothes he hates is the worst. he looks around for all of two seconds and then proclaims that there's nothing he likes. :wacko:

Lmao to funny !! Mine just don't threw anything at all away!!

Okay so I'm aggravated as hell I can't seem to wake lance up.. And he is talking to me but he is being really rude!!! Ughh

U know what..

It feels so weird being home..

And it's taking everything I got not to smoke.. Bex I need a cig so bad it's horriable !! I'm gonna talk to my dr Monday

he can't possibly expect you to haul all that crap in!!! i think we're well out of the "afternoon" nap zone! sheesh! i'm sure he's been working hard and all, but that doesn't mean he should dump everything on you.

goodness! i'm starving right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->