bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

He ended up gettin up after that post and was in a good mood he hauled all the clothes in bath room stuff went threw a lot of clothes we r bringing to good will organized draws .

All we got left to do is get the food out the camper and ice box stuff.. And then clean it :) everything is picked up where it's suppose to go so tomorrow I might get to clean..

Omg my back is killing me now!!

i missed one of your posts. please- you really don't need to smoke. you've come so far. i think talking to your doctor about it is a good idea. in the meantime, stay focused on your cleaning and try to think about something else. you don't need it!

i'm glad lance finally got up an did something! hooray for getting stuff done! i'm sorry your back hurts. remember to take lots of breaks. maybe stretch in between chores.

how's all your work going? i'm about to do my morning workout, then i'm going to tidy up a little, and start working on the second coat of paint. our furniture is on the way and i want the second coat dry by the time it gets here so we can start setting up.

The works is stopped at the moment since I just woke up :) I was pooped we stayed up till 6am working... Lance is almost home from lowes and we r gonna eat lunch and then get started on the camper ... My back is still sore but I hope it gets better as the day goes on..

That's awsome about the furniture y!!

I using the iPad since w have wifi now :)

yay! you can use all the smilies you want! must be nice to not have to plod away on your phone anymore!

Hi ladies!!

Annie, congrats on making it home! That's awesome. I bet it feels weird after being away for a while though, totally understandable!! I'm sure it will take some time to settle in but once you do you'll be good as gold.

Hows the nursery going Bexxc?

Well I was bad...and took another FRER, and TOTALLY freaked myself out. I am 16dpo but it came up the same darkness as my 14dpo (afternoon) FRER. Ahhhhhh :|

Soooo in my freaking out I PIAC again (different urine) and used my last Clearblue Digital (with conception indicator). THANK GOODNESS it came up "Pregnant 2-3" (= 4-5 weeks pregnant). This is really good considering I am 4+2 today. On Thursday (14dpo) it was only 1-2, so it definitely made me feel better! Maybe the FRER had less dye, or maybe my earlier urine was too diluted or something? Didn't seem like it (wasnt much that came out), but who knows. They were from different packs.

2012-07-28 18.15.42.jpg

Well, I'm going to STOP testing now and just wait for my betas on Monday. IDDIOT.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

gotta love those digis. congrats over and over and over again! it looks like things are progressing very well. i think your frer looks darker too. i can't wait 'til your doc confirms and gives you some great, rising numbers.

i got all the prep done for the second coat- around the baseboards, door frames, window, switches and sockets, corners, and ceiling. now all that's left to do (for painting, anyway) is roll the second coat on. once we let it dry, we can put up the wallpaper border, replace all the plates and the curtain rod, and we're ready to assemble furniture. oh... we also installed a doorknob that our devilspawn cat can't open.

i made chicken fried rice for dinner. yum! it's nice to have morgan home for dinner for once. it's nice to see him when it's still light out. :)

Thanks Bexxc! The FRER really is not darker (trust me, I've compared! They are the same or the 14dpo is slightly darker than the 16dpo :/). However, I DO feel glad about the CB digi. I figure that is much more finely tuned to give an accurate result (on how much HCG is present) than the other one. But we'll have to wait and see. Will def keep you posted when I find out on Monday...hope my doc remembers to call me!

Can't wait to see pics of the room! Jungle wallpaper right? Also love that you called your cat devilspawn...haha. Our dog Paisley has been stealing broccoli from our garden, we think she might be devilspawn as well ;)

Mmmm...chicken fried rice sounds deliciously awesome!!! We're having broiled tilapia parmesan (https://allrecipes.com/recipe/broiled-tilapia-parmesan/) suuuper yummy recipe.

Our dog Paisley has been stealing broccoli from our garden, we think she might be devilspawn as well ;)

how funny! tess has a green bean fetish! :haha: i can't turn my back when i'm cleaning/trimming them because she'll have her little shitpaws in the bowl trying to fish one out! yuck!

mmmm....tilapia. that recipe sounds sooooo good!

Bexxc did you send them? Sorry, just anxious for the end of this cycle already.

Hey ladies!!
Ugh we been do busy today damn! Lance mowed our yard and our neighbors yard and weed eater both of them, I finished unpacking the camper an lance would haul It in... I am still washing shit though sheets dog blankets etc... I have cleaned r organized lances man cave .. We also just went to Walmart n restock on food shampoo etc we spent 250 bucks ugh lol...

So tomorrow all I have to do is clean the house like normal and bye Monday we shall be back together and I can relax!!!

Ooooo btw we went eat supper with his mom n step dad and the baby shower came up and guess what I'm having a baby shower either first weekend in oct r 2 weekend in oct.. So im excited(hopefully I don't stress) ... She also told me lances aunt bought me a stroller and it came In today :( she runt the surprise but whatever!!!
My mom said she was gonna come just to visit and be there so that's cool even though mom is throwing me one too!!!

Well I am done to spotting now so drinking grapefruit juice starting tomorrow.

Tmi I had a bm just now and afterwards I had pink tinged cm :(

annie- sounds like you've made great progress at home. and don't worry about the spotting. it's just your polyp. no big deal. now, i don't usually say this, but regarding the shower- I TOLD YOU SO! :haha:

armymama- :happydance: bring on ovulation!!!!!!

IT'S MY V-DAY! FINALLY!!!!!

:happydance::thumbup::bodyb::dance::rofl::yipee::headspin::tease::wohoo::loopy::bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->