bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Well went to my normal dr. today for some unexplained bruising I have had every week for 6 months and he said that 90% of the time they cant figure out what causes it. Didnt even give me a chance to ask about my cycles. He did ask if i was pregnant and I said not that i know of since i just ended my period 2 days ago but he said he would test for it anyways. Should get results back tomorrow or Thursday. I wish I didnt have to get a referral to see a GYN about my cycles. Thats military insurance for you.

yeah- all my military family friends have the same complaint. my mom hated it when my dad was in the army!

new nursery pics are up in my journal. feel free to take a peek!

I'm so upset.. So I finally got the balls up to ask my best friend really if she would be the nanny of bentlie and she said No not bc of me but bc she already has two and there all infants.. And she said but I will love it like I am the nanny .. But it still hurts my feelings bc me and my sister doesn't talk my sister in law lives by my moms witch is 4 hours away and now I don't have anyone to ask .. Lance says he understand her reason but I can't help but take it to heart...

Awe, Annie :hugs: it sounds like it is definitely not personal... she has a lot on her plate already with 2 infants and it sounds like she really is sorry she doesnt have time time/energy to take on Bentlie. I thought you said you were going to look at Care.com for a babysitter? Is that still an option?

:hugs:

Yea it is.. But when I say nanny I mean god parent..

So I just texted her and said I hope I didn't put u on the spot and I'm sorry..

Waiting for relpie

Ohhh, I see what you mean. Awww, that is tough. Well you don't have to decide now. I understand that that would be upsetting though. :hugs: Maybe she will reconsider.

I dunno. I'm just gonna drop it.. I did text Her to tell her I'm sorry if I put her on the spot..

She never replied.. Oh well..

She replied and said that's ok I just hope ur not mad at me.. And then I said no not mad at u just hurt my feelings.. But I understand..

Waiting for her to replie

i'm sorry, sweetie. that must be really disappointing :hugs:

Well I am calling on Friday to make an appointment with my PCM (not the one I saw today) to get a referral to see an OB/GYN. Yay! Hope this goes fast.

fx'd that your referral goes through quickly, hun!!!

Yea Bex it did disappoint me now I'm sitting her wondering who I can make the nanny..

I mean it sux bc I have no one eles...

is there anyone on lance's side that you could choose?

Starting to think I have clinical depression (mom says I've been suffering from on and off again depression since I was like 6) I am having horrible insomnia, crying anytime I see a picture of our son, barely eating, and not motivated to do anything.

:hugs: did you talk to your regular doctor about any of those things?

Nope, the dr. I saw today wasnt my PCM. And he practically pushed me out of the room once he had gotten done answering the first issue. I thought it was rude. They usually ask if you have any other concerns and today I had like 5 other things to talk about but I couldt talk to him avbout it because he was running 25 minutes behind schedule.

That is on lances side.. He is the god parent for her little girl..

No not really I'm so bummed

anyone on your side? maybe a cousin or something? :hugs:

i cannot stop walking into our nursery!!!! i love it in there! :cloud9:

All my family n cousins live 4 hours away and won't be here for the baptism are the classes we have ti attend..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->