bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

any friends that live nearby? or maybe the wife/girlfriend of one of lance's coworkers?

Well after showed up yesterday right on time. Onto the next month feeling much better n less upset today.

:hugs: sorry about af, but glad you're feeling better. maybe this is your month! come on o time!!!

No im not even gonna worry about it I mean it's bs but whatever

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/a702f68f.jpg
Bentlies finishe crib now just gotta finish room :)

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/ed5b070c.jpg

aw! too cute, annie! you must be so excited!

Yes I'm very excited!!

Under my eyes hurt n I'm coughing :(

Yesterday I had a lot of creamy pale yellow CM, high soft, and open cervix, but negative OPK. Does this mean I will ovulate in the next 3-5 days? I am only on cd 8 today.

Very cute bedding Annie!! Love the name on it <3<3<3

Well ladies I got my betas, finally. I just went into the Walk in at the Dr's office instead of waiting for that stupid phone call. Apparently my doctor is out of the office again today. Maybe he's sick or something? Who knows. Anyway, it took all of about 15 minutes, so I will definitely be doing that again if I need to.

As for the results...13dpo beta was 26, 15dpo beta was 47. So, the doubling time is still considered "normal" (about 56 hours) but they are on the lower end. The walk in doctor suggested I come in and do another repeat beta this Friday, which will be one week after the 47. So we should get some more answers next week. I'm slightly discouraged...I really thought they would be higher. :cry:

sounds like your sinuses are all clogged up. try a warm washcloth on your face and some tea.

Hope- mine was low to when I got mine done.. But they said every pregnancy is different

Warm rag? Really?

I don't have no tea :( anything eles?

Annie do you remember what yours were? I thought they were in the 100s.

Annie, I got the tests today! Thank you both so much! Now I should be stocked up for the rest of the year!

try not to be discouraged, hope. those numbers are still within a totally normal range. :hugs: your numbers have a perfectly normal doubling time and your little one is going to be just fine!

annie- do you have lemon. try some hot water with lemon. or a very steamy shower.

Thank u Bex!!!

Ur welcome army!! I was gonna threw them out anyways!!

Hope I really thought they were low like 80s but u might be right :/!!!

I agree with Bex though they r totally in the normal range!!

I wanna make brownies tonight :) funfettie brownies :)

mmmmm...brownies. man! i woke up staving at 3am, ate, went back to sleep, and woke up starving again!

Lol u sound like me Bex I have ate lunch twice today :) ..

My MIL piss me off..

She texts me and tells me to look up on baby r us to see if I could find a swing with butterflies and a net around it.. Well I did and I found it 180 dollars so I tell her and she said guess what bentlie gonna have by g-maws house!!! She found it usEd and prolly for very cheap which I don't care but i feel like she thinks my faughters gonna be there enough to use a swing first off they smoke like 4 packs a day inside and she doesn't raise her own kids n she thinks I'm gonna let mine stay over ?

Am I wrong? All I said was cool.. I then sent her the one we won't for our house..
I feel like she thinks she is gonna have to have a whole nursery and think my daughter gonna spend the night and when she ask how am I gonna say no!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->