bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i would be honest with her and say that bentlie won't spend a minute in their home because of their unhealthy habits. if you don't want bentlie in that environment then you don't have to bring her there. just refuse.

just make sure you've made your intentions and reasons clear beforehand.

army- your tickers look great! :thumbup:

U don't know this lady to well she has punched me and I punched her back it's either her way r no way!! She is crazy physco and if lance isn't on my side I'm gonna leave him!! Sad to say but he has to stand up for his feelings too

I can't do that I'm just gonna keep saying no she is to young still and blah blah .. Lance needs to tell her not me!!

wow. if she lays a hand on you or threatens you, have her arrested. do not let your child go over there. she is clearly abusive and that is not a safe environment for a baby.

you must be more patient than me. if that were my mil you couldn't pay me enough to bite my tongue. :haha:

I hope it doesn't come to that. I have started to stand up against my mom since we have been married. I love my mom but she is really selfish most of the time.

Ok, be back in an hour. I need to eat. Read my Bible chapters for today. And do the rest of the dishes, ugh.

Yea she never put her hands on me ever again!!! She realized i was here to stay an she couldn't make me leave!!
I can't stan her!!

And tbh I know that is gonna be one of me and lances biggest problems bc he isn't gonna stand up for his thoughts!!

Monday I was across the street visiting my friend and she came over here to use our phone but I wasn't home so she was leaving N the bug man pulled up and she ended up coming in our house and letting the man spray which I dc but if I would go in her house without her knowing I would get in so much trouble!!!
I told lance to tell her don't do it again as he didn't see
Know harm in it!!!

imo if lance isn't going to stand up for bentlie, you have to do it. you should make it clear that you're not going to put her in a physically dangerous environment with an abusive person who exposes her to deadly toxins.

I know.. Lance knows how I feel he says he feels the same way but I don't believe him..

I mean I'll let her go over there when I with her if and if the lite one up I'm outta there

Trashy ain't the word she never washes her hair she likes to start shit and now she is gonna make me have a used swing that I can't return!!!

just thank her for it and donate it to goodwill or something...:shrug:

Trashy ain't the word she never washes her hair she likes to start shit and now she is gonna make me have a used swing that I can't return!!!

My grandma was nice and bought me a swing for my son from a garage sale. It was good for 5 months but then he fell out of it because he was able to kick the tray open and the harnesses weren't operating properly (the latch wasn't secure enough). I appreciated that she got it for me but I left it at my parents house when I was there.

Well she ended up calling me about my registry and said someone bought the swing I wanted on my registry today an that is for her for her house.. It's cute but I'm not gonna have my baby sleeping there!!

I just took the fun fettie brownies out now I'm cookin my sweet n sour chicken served over rice and corn ..

mmmm....sounds so good. i'm still starving, but i'm trying not to chow down all the groceries i bought yesterday.

That is the hardest thing to do when I buy groceries I want some of each lmao!!!

Lances aunt bought me s stroller and car seat combo off my registry :)

wow! that's fabulous!

i am so anxious for our furniture to arrive. they're supposed to call by tomorrow to set up a delivery date/time. i'm tired of waiting!!! i want to put it in the nursery already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->