bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

it definitely has its perks. i never have to ask for anything, so nobody can ever tell me know. and i'm pretty good with budgeting, so i never worry about credit card debt.

i'm feeling so lazy today! i know i need to get up and clean, but i really just want to sit here and eat.

It's still freaking raining ughh..
Joe dirt is about to come on I love that movie I just order something to eat from the little deli up the road I'm so hungry and im lazy as hell too but my head is pounding!!

i have a little bit of a headache too. i tried taking a nap, but it's still there.

why the hell not? i don't know how you haven't kicked his ass yet. i probably would have given morgan a black eye by now. again, you are clearly just way more patient than i am.

I thought I was hungry I only ate half my damn food n I'm nasueated

Lol I know and now the damn rain is over so that sux ass!!!!!

I'm so nasueated!!

my goodness! sprout's movements have gotten so strong over the last week that it really catches me off guard and makes me laugh sometimes s/he just kicked so hard that my entire belly visibly shook. then s/he proceeded to do some weird little jiggle dance in there! it's so funny!

Awe shy how sweet!! I ate a sausage one a bread with French frys

Maybe so... Not sure lance is begging me to go to Walmart I don't feel like it

well certainly he can handle that on his own! :haha:

men! for being the "stronger sex" they sure are big babies!

oh my gosh! amc is playing groundhog day six times this week! it's one of my all time favorite movies! i have it on dvd, but i still want to watch it on tv :haha:

wow! really? i just love it.
well, it's on amc twice a day for the next 3 days. you should check it out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->