bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

sweet :)

i just finished watching tombstone. now i'm watching some friends reruns while i write my lesson plans for the week.

good morning, girls!

ugh! 5:15 is soooo hard when you don't sleep well. morgan had a pm shift and wasn't home until almost 2, so i didn't sleep very well. then, for some reason, i kept worrying that the alarm wouldn't go off when it was supposed to, so i kept checking the clock every 5 minutes from about 4:10 on. morgan has another pm shift tonight. i hope i do a little better with it this time.

hope everyone has a great day. i'll check in if/when i get a break :)

Awe that must be just awful!!! I'm so sorry!!!!

I'm not doing crap today except unloading dish washer sweeping floor and a load of clothes I just getting up...

My neighbor has breast cancer and she also has bone morrow cancer and the bone cancer is under control but she just found out she has breast cancer and she started treatment few weeks ago n she called me to go visit and her hair has all fallen out I feel sorry for her!! Shy

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to stop in for an update...went for an ultrasound today (they have been so good at squeezing me in!). I had the same sweet tech as last time. She was able to find a small gestational sac in my uterus, but nothing inside (likely because it was so very early). So...sad, yes...I had my little breakdown the other day with Jamie...but honestly, I am feeling very zen about the whole thing. There is good news, in my opinion...the good news is that it is NOT ectopic (as far as she could see - that would be much worse for now and the future!), and that my tubes, ovaries, and uterus still look good and clear (and uterus was normal today, not retroflexed). Also, since the gest sac was so small I am thinking it won't be too painful or traumatic of an experience. I am bleeding a bit now (what timing, huh?) so am thinking it's immanent. Awesome present for my bday tomorrow! :dohh:

On a related note, I am going to try to see the gyno I saw in emergency this week for follow up, since my doc is out of town until early Sept. He was super awesome and seems quite experienced with this stuff. So I am going to ask him about future potential treatments. He mentioned trying heparin (blood thinner) in the next pregnancy. I am also going to ask about prednisone (steroid that you take only in the 1st tri). Both have really high success rates for unexplained recurrent M/C.

So we shall see....

Awe bless ur heart hope!! I couldn't imagine!!!
Ur in really good high spirits though :)
That sounds like a Awsome plan about seeing the ER room and ur very lucky Jamie is there for u!!!!

R u gonna try again?

Ur in my prayers!!

Thanks Annie...I appreciate it :hugs: All you can really do is stay positive, you know? Sometimes the grief is overwhelming, but you just have to focus on the good things. I know it will happen. This is definitely some major character building for me!

As for trying again, I don't know...we will eventually, but now that we are getting married we're not sure if we want to try again right away or wait! Part of me wants to try again...the other part wants to say f*ck it, and go on birth control until our wedding, lol. I don't want to accidentally find myself due to give birth the month of our wedding...and I also don't want to be 3 months pregnant, fat and zitty because of steroids and progesterone! LOL. On the other hand though, if we decide on a spring wedding we could start trying again this fall to have a summer baby...I wouldn't mind being 6 or 7 months pregnant for the big day. So right now the plan is to talk to the doctor to see what he recommends. I might see if I can get an HSG to rule out any uterine abnormalities. I was reticent about doing it but at this stage it can't hurt. Sometimes there are fibroids, polyps, or septums that you can't feel or see on U/S and can really affect proper implantation.

Also... i have been tossing around the idea of going the medical vs. the non-medical route for my next pregnancy.

Medical route - more drugs and testing - possibly HSG, more blood tests, then experimental drugs like heparin, prednisone, and progesterone...

Non-medical route - screw doctors, try all natural with acupuncture and herbal remedies.

What I find really interesting is that the "most successful" pregnancy I have had (#3, baby boy) started out with acupuncture. I was thinking today that everything was going well until I stopped acupuncture when I moved. Coincidence? I also recently purchased something called "Welcome Womb" that is a herbal remedy (used by midwives and naturopaths) and has awesome success stories for women with recurrent m/c. I want to believe that my body can do this on its own, without loading it up with chemicals, which is why this route is appealing to me even if it means a little more uncertainty.

What do you guys think? Honestly...I need some advice!

i'm totally jealous. i'd love to laze around right about now. but i'm almost done for the day- just clean up/prep for tomorrow. should be able to go home in about 30 minutes :)

hope- i'm sorry sorry this isn't working out again. a friend of mine tried acupuncture with her ivf. it hasn't resulted in a pregnancy yet, but she says it's made her feel different- in a good way. maybe a combination of medical and nontraditional treatments would be a good way to go. you could tailor something that feels right for you.

annie- i'm sorry about your neighbor. that's so sad.

wow...i'm getting to "how many are in there" status! :blush:

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP1120.jpg

i feel like i look enormous! i can't imagine what it's going to look like in 3 months right before i pop! i'm gonna have a torpedo!

Holly crap u took my breath away!!!

U diff have a bigger bump them me and it's so perfect!!!!!

I'm so jealous!!!

Hope~ I think it really depends on what y'all can afford Meds vs non Meds if that would be me n lance I would def look into treatment!!

I diff think ur haveing a boy bc ur carrying way higher than me !!

i feel like it's grown a lot over the last couple weeks! sprout must have had a growth spurt! even my friends at work have commented that in the last week or so that we've been back i look bigger.

man- i really didn't want to nap today because i didn't sleep well last night, but i just couldn't help it. i got home from work and the lights just went out!

Awe Ill say u really have sprouted lol!!!

I bet ur so tired!!! Bless ur heart

yeah. i've been pretty wiped out. it's hard getting back to work. i'm hoping my body will adjust within a couple of weeks. it's nice to be at home with my feet up :)

I beg so !! I'm sure u will adjust!!

Lance just felt bentlie for the first time ever!! Wow he said I felt that.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->