bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

that's awesome!!!!! how exciting!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

you haven't mentioned your bleeding anymore. has that stopped now?

well ladies, I am miffed. I took an OPK for the heck of it and at 6 dpo (since midnight) its still showing positive so I decided to test. Well hubby cleaned the bathroom today and he must have hidden the wondfos you sent me! So ticked! He probably thought I bought them behind his back so therefore he was not happy. Oh well, really shouldnt test til Sunday anyways so then I will confront him on this. Btw, I felt like crap all today, no matter what I ate I was nauseous and light headed.

yay! one of my baby showers has a date set! october 6! i'm so excited!

babies r us is having an online sale today, so i bought our travel system at 20% off with free shipping! :) that's the last thing i'm buying off our registry until after my showers. i feel like at this point we have the bare essentials to at least survive at the beginning.

oh army! that sucks! i'm sorry dh hid your stash! everything sounds really promising though. i can't believe you're going to be able to hold out til saturday. i'd never make it!

good morning, ladies.

it was another rough night last night :( after napping i didn't get to sleep until around 11. morgan woke me up when he came home at 4 and i couldn't get back to sleep. ugh! and it's going to be a long day- lamaze tonight after work!

i'm excited about tomorrow, though. we have our ob appointment and we'll finally get to schedule our 3d/4d u/s. :happydance: it should be only about 2 weeks away!

Yay Bex!! So excited for ur baby shower it's 6 days after mine!!! I have looked on my registry and the travel system and swing and bouncie r bought and that's the one thing I wanted was the bouncie!!! Lol.. I haven't checked in in a long time though :/

So my friend I have been texting for 9months is about to pop with a baby girl we met on ff and been talking ever since daily...
I sent her a 30 peice baby set clothes bibs pacifiers etc well she sent me a 5 peice Calvin klein onesies set a watch me grow wall hanger and picture frame and a back massager!! How sweet of her!!! I was like awe bless her heart!!!!

I have the baptism meeting tonight at 6:30 then tomorrow I'm gonna be busy busy busy have nutritionist and wic wow!!

I'm not bleeding anymore at the moment!!!!

Army that sux about oh hideing ur stash!!!! Lol

Man I have been having a horriable upset stomach since last night I thought it was my blood sugar but I ate Raman. Noodles and I'm still have a upset tummie... Ughh

Well I asked him and he said he didnt even see the tests. So apparently I hid them from myself last week because I was so wanting to POAS, and now I cant find them! I still have one Target brand regular test and both of the digitals. I wish I had written down where I put them. They are probably in my bedroom somewhere.

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/393A996C-D7E6-497F-BAD2-3D70DE8291D8-334-0000001C8B7C3EB2.jpg

Ill be 26 weeks tomorrow

My battery dead in my truck hopefully lance changes it tonight.. He is tryin to change it right now but I hope it fixes the problem

wow! it's getting hard to keep up with bnb now that i'm so busy again! :haha: lamaze was good last night. we talked about transition and some medical and nonmedical pain relief options. i registered for early next month to take a 4 hour breastfeeding class and take a tour of the hospital. i'm going to preregister after the tour so we can skip the paperwork when i'm in labor.

i have a checkup this afternoon. definitely not looking forward to being weighed! (insert giant elephant smiley here.) but (as i've mentioned about 5 million times already, i am so excited to be able to schedule our 3d/4d u/s!!! hopefully i won't have to wait too long!

I have the baptism meeting tonight at 6:30 then tomorrow I'm gonna be busy busy busy have nutritionist and wic wow!!

I'm not bleeding anymore at the moment!!!!

so glad the bleeding has stopped. i know that was really worrisome!
good luck with your busy day. hope everything goes well with the nutritionist!

Man I have been having a horriable upset stomach since last night I thought it was my blood sugar but I ate Raman. Noodles and I'm still have a upset tummie... Ughh

maybe the ramen noodles were just too much white/refined carbs and it aggravated the gd since your body processes stuff like that as sugar. :shrug:

Well I asked him and he said he didnt even see the tests. So apparently I hid them from myself last week because I was so wanting to POAS, and now I cant find them! I still have one Target brand regular test and both of the digitals. I wish I had written down where I put them. They are probably in my bedroom somewhere.

oh no! i hate it when i hide things from myself with the best of intentions and it backfires! hope you're able to find them soon! how are you feeling.

My battery dead in my truck hopefully lance changes it tonight.. He is tryin to change it right now but I hope it fixes the problem

oh no! car problems are the worst! hopefully it is just the battery. as far as cars go, that's a cheap and easy fix. you never know when you're going to get hit with something truly expensive!

lovin your bump! you look soooo cute!

hope you all have a great day!!!

Hey Bex!! I noticed u never on anymore I miss you!!!!! Lmao!!!

Yes im do jealous I wanna preregister but they haven't offered it to me ..
Thank good ness it was just my battery!!!!
I'm bout to walk out for the nutritionist ..
:(

My damn blanket has a ball of cotton and I get make it even again.. In so OCD about things like that!! It's driving me bonkers!!!

Have a lovely day!!!!

i totally miss being able to check in whenever i want to!

i think anyone can preregister at the hospital. they want you to wait until you're about 7 months along though. i think you can just show up at the labor and delivery station at the hospital where you plan on delivering and tell them you want to preregister. you should try it. the worst they can do is say no.

glad the new battery took care of the issue. what a relief!!!

good luck at the nutritionist. hope they can get a meal plan going for you that gets everything under control!

I can honestly say that this is the only month I have had barely any symptoms. 7 DPO today and temp is still rising!

that could be a really good sign. hope your temp keeps going up!

I'm gonna have to look into doing that!!
So the nutritionist kept me there 3 hours and it was so Awsome!!!!!!
I can eat what I want but I can only have certain amount of things like 2 servings of meat etc.. Really taught me a lot !!! I can drink Hawaiian punch light which is made with Splenda and also regular kool aid made with splenda though.. An I'm aloud to drink one diet drink at supper ... Did u know kool aid r Hawaiian punch counts as a water?
And a egg is considered a meat?
Holly crap I weigh 199 :( I have gained 38 lbs.. This is gonna make me lose weight...

I also got my blood suga meter and I had to use it in front of the dr.. Didn't hurt..

So now I'm at health unit waiting for my wic.. Then after I leave him I'm going get my groceries and drinks so I can start first thing in morning... :) I'm ready to get it started but scared at same time :)
Very over welming !!!

While I waited between dr visit I went got a mani and pedi ahh so relaxing it was at a spa!!!!! I also got my eye brows done!! It was 43 total I didn't find that bad at all!! I'm gonna go get them done again before my shower!!!

don't worry. i weigh 201 as of today! yikes. i've gained 30 lbs! the doctor said not to worry about it as long as i'm eating healthy foods- which i am for the most part. i try to keep it whole grain/fruit/veggie based with some lean meat protein sprinkled it.

glad your appointment went so well and you're happy with the plan they set out for you. that will make it a lot easier to follow!

my appointment went well today. sprout's heartbeat sounded strong and the doctor said my bump was measuring spot on. i'm having my gtt next week and we scheduled my 3d/4d u/s for next friday the 31st!!!!! i'm so excited that it's less than two weeks away. i could just burst!!! :wohoo: i can't wait to see sprout's sweet little face again!

Awe I bet ur just tickled pink!!!!!!!! Mine is next Wensday cant wait.. I weighed 165 and I now weigh 199 so that's what ... 34 lbs.. Holly cow.. My friend just said she gained 80 lbs for her first I can't keep having that!!!!!

Do u ever get light headed? Does diabetes run in ur family?

Holly shit!!!!!!!!

I'm in double digits!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah I'm so happy!!!

When I took my blood Suga after supper it was 110 which is awsome!!!!!! So I ate me a snack and I got another snack to eat then lay down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->