bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Thanks for ur concern hope!! First off big congrats for getting engaged what a lovely surprise!!!
I'm so sorry ur numbers isn't doubling.. I just don't see how this can be happening again!!!
Surely if it is the drs should do testing n find something wrong bc this is ridiculous!!
I hope the numbers r a mistake!!! Keep u in my prayers!!!!!

Thanks Annie...I agree, I really felt like, NO, there is NO way I will have a 4th M/C. There is NO WAY. Of course there is still a small chance things could work out...but it really is very small. I'm not really feeling pregnant these days either :( I will keep you posted...

Not sure what I'll do if it ends up being another loss. Maybe take some time off and go for more testing at a specialized clinic and do the full out uterus biopsy/HSG stuff. The gynecologist I saw today (who was lovely) actually said that my uterus is retroflexed (different from retroverted) which is news to me. And he also recommended trying heparin next time in addition to the progesterone.... ugh.

miracles happen every day and i'll certainly be praying for yours. i wish there was more that i could do to help.

Thanks :hugs: It means a lot that you ladies are here for me to talk to about this. I only told Jamie and my BFF this time so it's nice to be able to vent somewhere.

We r hear for u sweetie :)

I just told my mil I was at the hospital and she seemed like she didn't even care.. What a bitch!! Oh well I wish I wouldn't have told her!! She prolly thinks I'm a hypercondract

geez. as usual, she sounds like a real peach. (we need an eye-rolling smiley on here).

Yea we def do.. She is a loser lmao if it doesn't pretan to get she isn't digging in

Yea it's pretty pita full but it's her own fault!! All she does is stay on the damn computer on Facebook and gossips.. What a life lol..

Well I'm bout to eat boiled crabs I'll be back later.. I'm outside on the porch and it's pouring down raining.. I love it!'

sounds fabulous all around. i'm pretty jealous! i'd love a little rain (and some boiled crabs!) right about now.

It's still raining.. I don't know y'all eat that there.. They were so good I ate prolly 2 dozen lmao!!!

mmmm....sounds tasty!
i have to get up and cook. i'm making chicken fried rice. i feel like we just had it, but morgan asked for it again. i just woke up from a nap and i'm all groggy so i don't feel like cooking, but we've got to eat something. it's also really hot and i don't want to stand by the stove with poor sprout getting all hot from the burner. poor kid.

Lol that sux!! Well turn on ur ac silly!!! It's 70 degree in here and I'm cuddle up in recliner.. My dog just nipped me for no reason he has never ever even did anything other than licking he might not feel well..

Lance is in a horriable mood I'm starting to think he doesn't like me much anymore..

Lance never asks for anything for supper.. :(

i'm sorry he's being an ass. maybe he's just realizing the stress of being parents soon and doesn't know how to deal with it.

I have no clue.. I feel like he is pullin away from me.. We r watching tv together n he hasn't said two words to me.. I have no clue

does he have a stressful project going on at work or something?

Nope not at all.. He drives a air boat so he doesn't do projects :)
I dunno what his problem is.. He is sleepin on the sofa I tried to make him come to bed with me he said no so hmm

wow...that's really weird. i wonder what crawled up his rear end...have you asked him what's wrong?

27 weeks today. according to this site i'm starting 3rd tri today, so i guess i'll start popping over to the third tri boards, but i'm not officially counting myself 3 tri until next week when what to expect says so.

i got lots of cleaning done around the house yesterday, but i still have a little left to do, so i guess it's round two today!

Yay for 27 weeks..
So I guess I got a couple more weeks than I thought.. Oh well..

No I haven't asked him.. I got up and cooked bacon scramble eggs N toast with oj and he got up took a shower ate and said nothing I tried starting a convo at the table but it didn't work..

I'm dreading wesnday ! Ughh 8:30 am for a nutritionist and to start pokin my finger...
Than at 1:30 I have wic appt.

Tues I have our baptism meeting at6:30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"