bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

wow! sounds like a busy week for you. i have a busy week coming up too. aside from working every day, we have lamaze on tuesday night, an ob appointment on tuesday afternoon, and some family coming over the weekend, so i'm planning a dinner party for 9. plus, my sil and two nephews are staying at our house, so i have to plan sunday breakfast as well! hopefully getting the bulk of the cleaning done this weekend will make it easy to make the house presentable on saturday!

gosh, i wish lance weren't being such a tool!!!

hmmm....just looked at the what to expect app and it says 3rd tri today. guess i'll count it, then.

well, hooray for 3rd tri! :happydance: in the homestretch now!

oh i didn't even notice! we just passed 3,000 posts!!!

Holly crap!!!!! 3000!! Do we sit on this all day and chat ??? lmao!! That's Awsome!!

How girl u r busy busy!!

I bet ur dr sends u to do ur gd test..

Its pouring again and I'm watching tv cuddle with my dog :)

Did I tell u I went to dollar store last night n bought a bunch of snacks that's sugar free?? Vanilla waffles choc chip cookies thin mints crystal lite..

yeah- i'll be having my gtt at 28 weeks. my doc doesn't bother with the 1 hour. he starts at 2 hour test for everyone. he says the 1 hour test gives too many false positives.

that's great about all the stuff you found at the dollar store! i went there two weeks ago and bought a bunch of prizes for my classroom treasure chest. :)

clearly you already know you're having a girl, but have you ever tried the baking soda test? i've tried it a few times and once it fizzed (boy) and twice it didn't fizz at all (girl). just curious if it was accurate for you.

No but I would try it if u tell me how? And if I can use old baking soda from my freezer :)
I don't have any new one

Hey girls. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. Was running errands and then went to the ER for sharp pain which turned out to be a ruptured cyst on my right side. I am hoping I can still be pregnant since we timed intercourse perfectly and it didn't rupture until 3 DPO.

annie- you put a little baking soda in the bottom of a cup and pee on it. they say if it fizzes it's a boy and if it doesn't fizz at all it's a girl. i'm sure baking soda from your freezer would be fine.

army- sorry about the cyst. that sounds really painful. are you feeling better now?

woohoo! can't wait to see what happens.

i've heard it's not any more accurate than any other old wives tale, but it's always fun to try stuff like that.

hmmm...wonder if i've got a girl in there. i did it this morning and there wasn't so much as even one bubble.

Mine either it didn't even bubble lmao!!

Ur having a girl :)

Well when our kids r born we can prove it wrong r right :)

I just got out the bathe washed my hair and waitin on lance to get back he is with his buddies talking about deer hunting.. A new restraunt opened a steak house n I wanna go eat there before wesnday bc starting wesnday I'm gonna really stick to my diet and poke my finger ... Since its raining but I don't think he will go he is a ass!! Never wanna spend money lol

yeah :)

like i said, i don't think it's any more accurate than holding a ring over your belly! :haha: but it's fun all the same.

i'm so annoyed. i wanted to take a bump picture today, but morgan took the camera with him. our house was burglarized about 3 years ago and ever since then he packs random stuff up when he leaves even though it's completely irrational. we have an alarm now, so the house is safer than keeping it anywhere else, but he just won't hear it. then when i need something, it's not here! :growlmad:

when are you having your baby shower again? at the end of this month? are you getting excited for it?

Oh wow!! Why does he bring things with him? That's odd lmao!!
Baby shower is sept 30

oh...for some reason i had end of august in my mind...weird.

for whatever reason he just thinks if all his stuff is with him it will be safe. but then sometimes he ends up leaving it in his car...totally not safe. i don't know what his problem is with it but it gets on my nerves!

i'm sorry about your dinner plans. morgan can't really bitch about not wanting to spend money because i make a lot more than he does right now. i guess that's one nice thing about working- even if it is exhausting. :haha:

i just blew up my new exercise ball. i am so excited! the second i sat on it it took all the pressure off my back. we were practicing birthing positions with exercise balls last week in our lamaze class and it was so comfortable i just had to buy one for my classroom. we'll bring it to hospital for labor too!

Oh wow that Sounds Awsome!!
I wish I had my own money lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back