bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Annie, every pregnancy I get light-headed and 2 minutes later I pass out. Luckily I have never passed out when I was alone. Usually happens if I am standing for a long time. When I was pregnant with my daughter, if i started to get light-headed I would grab a candy bar and a drink, sit down and eat, and then pay for more stuff afterwards. (first time I passed out was taking a shower with DH. Second time my mom was blow drying my hair and I passed out).

glad your blood sugar was looking so good! :happydance:

and happy double digits!!!! that's fabulous! third tri, here you come!

i haven't been light-headed at all during my pregnancy, but i know it's a really common occurrance. to the best of my knowledge, nobody in my family is/has been diabetic. we've been very fortunate on that end of things. heart disease is the killer in my family.

Well ur very lucky! Heart disease is a HUGE killer in our family so is diabetes so I got a double whammy!!!
Here is a pic I just took of my pooch snoozing ;)

I start 3rd tri tomorrow?

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/6B587947-D0B9-46C6-B012-D3B270AEC088-1181-00000152ABB6C354.jpg

3rd tri starts at 27 weeks, so you just have 1 more week to go :)

i don't see a pic...

wait...never mind. the pic just took a minute to load.

aw, your lil pup looks so cozy just snoozing away!

He is a little shit!!!! I'm so bored .. Lance just layed down and I'm in the living room waiting on the update at ten on hurricane isaac

i'm sorry your bored. that sucks. hope the hurricane steers well clear of you!!!

Yea me to ESP since I'm preggo.. We r used of it though...we have good insurance on our house if something happens we will just start over again... We don't usually evacuate bc lance is first responder n needs to be here day after storm and if u leave u can't come back for a week r so.. So yea... We just gonna go with the flow :) all u cn do...

It has been almost 3 yrs since we got hit so i guess we r due...

due or not, i'd just rather it stayed away from you! :hugs:

my belly's jumping around like crazy right now!

Awe shy!!!!! I'm eating two table spoons of peanut butter and I'm suppose to eat 6 crackers but I'm not wanting it!!! So I'm only gonns eat pb n start hard tomorrow on my diet n checking blood Suga!! I'm sooooooo tired!! I was on the rd from 7:30 til 4;30

I also gonna eat breakfast tomorrow n nap for two hours n then get up do my blood and possiable nap again... She said I couldnap just don't skip meals r snacks.. I eat 7 x daily !!!

O wanted to tell u crystal light has apertine in it n it does pass threw the placenta so big no=no u was right!!!!!! Have no clue y my ob said it was safe!!!! :shrug:

The pest control guy is coming tomorrow and my house is clean but not spotless.. Clothes r washed dishes done house picked up n I was gonna clean tomorrow and be spotless but I think I need to chill n relax to get the hang of this diet.. What u think?

I'm having hot dogs tomorrow on white bread

with meals and snacks i probably eat about 6 or 7 times a day too, but that's not really any different from when i'm not pregnant. when i eat regularly i lose weight a lot faster because i don't binge.

i was actually surprised that your ob had given you the ok on crystal light. maybe they just didn't realize it has aspartame in it. :shrug:

oh geez! sprout's bouncing on my bladder! gotta peeeeeeeee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->