bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I lose weight when I don't eat I know it's bad but hey it works.. I mean I eat just enough for a kid.. Yes maybe so she wasn't thinking I guess..

Seinfield is on..I just started watching it like last week!!!!

My dog is on my throw blanket on thr floor and going in circles pawing at blanket and repeating he did. That like 50x and finally plopped down!!!!! :haha: lol

Sometimes Bentlie will kick me and I get the urge to pee weird!!!!

Oh btw if u drink Pepsi r whatever... Today at Walmart I found Pepsi one zero calories and it's sweetened with splenda so Splenda is a okay for us so just wanna let u know... Instead of drinking diet dr pepper nightly with astatine I'm gonns drink this !!!

I'm going to bed I'm so pooped !! Night I'll check in tomorrow!!! :hugs:

thanks for the heads up, but i don't really drink much soda. i think i've probably had about half a can of 7up in the last month. i know- i'm weird!

i definitely get the urge to pee when sprout kicks in just the right spot. thankfully it hasn't happened during work yet!

i think i might be getting sick. i woke up with a stuffy nose and scratchy throat. this always happens at the beginning of the school year. the kids always bring a whole mess of germs back to school with them. i just hope i don't end up feeling too miserable.

Oh no that sux so bad!!! I would stay sick I always get sick a lot I'm surprised I havent got sick really bad yet since being preggo.. How r u feeling?
If u do start feeling really bad can u take a day off?

Sure wish I could see ur chart..

And FYI ur temp is gonna keep rising untill around 11 dpo bc progestrone stops making and ur temp drops..

Oh ok. I guess I shouldnt be so excited then. I guess if I see something different at 12 dpo, I'll have a better idea.

But my LP is only 11 days instead of 14 so that means it should go down at 10 DPO if AF is coming right?

Yea around that time.. Like for example I have a 14 lp and at 10dpo my temp shot way up n I tested n bfp..

hope you both had great days!

after i got up and moving i didn't feel so sick, but my voice definitely sound like i'm coming down with something, so i'm sure it's in the mail. if i'm feeling really sick, i can take a day off, but i don't do that unless i REALLY need to. it's honestly easier to go in sick than it is to set up for a substitute because you have to write extremely detailed minute by minute lesson plans and you have to make sure all the materials are laid out for the sub, which means going in to work super early and setting everything up before you can go home and sleep.

army- i wish i could see your chart, too! you should register for ff so you can post a link!

That really sux about taking off.. That's hard,, I'm watching the killing of the mandaize brothers how they killed there parents on LMN it's a true story

MAn I feel like I'm dating way to much!!! Like I just had my 8 pm snack n on my list I could have lunch meat heated on a bread wheat of course so I ate that n put a cheese on it for protein n I told lance it's like all I do is eat..
For lunch I had 2/3 cup of Raman noodles 3oz hamburger on George forman wit cheese one granny smith apple and I table spoon of peanut butter.. Then 3 hours later I had three graham cracker squares and a stick of string cheese n 8oz of milk..
Supper I had two hot dogs with bread and 1/2 cup chili 9 grapes n 12 cashews
See what I mean .. I'm eating alot how am I gonna lose weight ?

i don't think the goal is to necessarily lose weight. i think it's more to eat lower gi foods to keep your blood sugar more level rather than having it spike and drop throughout the day. it's really much healthier even when not pregnant to eat lots of little meals if you can manage it. it reduces hunger and fatigue and the symptoms of erratic blood sugar levels.

our travel system just got here!!!! eeeeeee!!!! i'm so excited!

Congrats!! I bet ur tickled pink!!!

What am I suppose to do if I can't eat my snack? Bc I'm at a dr appt r my ultra sound bc both conflict with my eating snacks time..

i'd say bring something that's a little more portable and eat it immediately before or immediately after. it's okay if you can't eat at your usual time every single day as long as you keep to your schedule whenever you can.

Ok, Well now my cervix is high and closed plus my CM seems to have increased.

are you still planning on testing on saturday? that's just a couple days away!!! :happydance:

Yea like I'm skipping my 10:30 snack I just don't want it.. And I feel huge when I do eat it..

Tuesday threw Thursday my mom n dad will be here for my ultra sound and we wanna go try out the new steak house and I'm gonna ask my dr if I can eat whatever I want and just do my blood sugar r can I skip.. I mean he'll I want a ribeye lol!! I told lance I'm becoming miserable!! Getting up at 8:30 am eating suga testing n going back to bed till 10:30 I jus find it insane!!

are you still planning on testing on saturday? that's just a couple days away!!! :happydance:

Cant decide between Saturday or Sunday because I only have one normal test left. Still haven't found my wondfos even though I have looked a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->