bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Hi Bex.. We not doing anything lance is working today and when he gets home prolly going watch the saints foot ball game somewhere... I'm gonna do my chores after this movie is done and I'll clean top to bottom
Monday an Tuesday before mom
Gets here..

Army that really sux about that.. I know people have a hard time at times.. Don't take this the wrong way but do u think maybe ur timing for a baby is right since Money is so tight? And maybe y'all should wait till y'all don't have to be away from each other.. Hope I didn't piss u off just wanted to state my thought..

I'm not mad Annie. As far as money goes, I'll be okay with another baby because we have budgeted how much I'll need a month and DH is having a certain amount sent to another account for him. We'll be fine. Anyways, its not guaranteed that I'm pregnant and I'll only have one more cycle after this one before we are in different states. Also our nerves are wearing out for each other so I think this break is what we need. He will come see us in December and I'll go to live back in IL with a friend who has agreed. By the end of January he will be deployed.

I understand now... Makes sense I hope everything works out n I wish u the best of luck :hug:

annie- we just finished our top to bottom cleaning for our family. morgan "helped" but he's utterly terrible at cleaning, so i had to follow him around and redo most of it. :haha: it was very sweet of him to want to help though.

army- that sucks. as much as morgan can get under my skin sometimes, i don't think i'd ever be able to live apart from him if i could help it. :hugs:

Yea when lance has to go outta town to work it sux!! So we r about to go to hobby lobby and get her letters for her wall and ribbon to hang them and some paint to paint the letters and prolly go eat..

I feel horriable we ended up going eat a buffet and instead of doing my sugar at 8 I have to do it at 9.. I'm just gonna tell my dr that I went out to eat and if she fuses me I'm glnna tell her well I can't let this crap take over my life now can I?

did you find the letters and ribbon you wanted?

i survived my dinner party and now just my sil and two nephews are left here. i was able to get one load of dishes in last night before going to bed, so the house isn't too much of a disaster. :)

Hi Bex!! Yes we found everything we need.. But looks like that's gonna wait bc now we have to pack and secure things outside bc issac is coming towards us!! Lovely

i've been watching that on the news this morning and thinking about you guys. i'm sorry this is such a disruption to your lives! i just hope it doesn't do much damage!

Yea me too.. I'm just upset bc now I'm gonna have to reschedule my ultra sound

oh i didn't even think of that!!!! that really stinks! you must be so disappointed! :hugs:

well, sil and nephews just hopped in the car and headed back to la. i just put in my 3rd load of dishes and it looks like there's still one more to go! sheesh! :dishes: now i just have to sweep and vacuum around everywhere my younger nephew ate anything :haha: and get all the tablecloths, napkins, sheets, and towels into the washer.

Wow hunnie glad ur day is over with ur family but sounds like u still got plenty of chores to do..

Well we r own out way to lowes to go get another genorater.. We have one but we want one to push our ac in the camper...

I'm really upset not only about the ultra sound but bc lance wants to go stay in his moms house n I'm bout to go crazy bc I have my dogs n she already has three of them there so she is gknna be rude

oooh...that sounds like an unpleasant situation. i'm sorry. is there anywhere else you guys can stay that you could both agree on?

I think we r just gonna stay here.. I'm not worried if it gets bad we will go to his grandmas right down the road

are you guys directly in the expected path or do you guys expect to be hit more indirectly?

just posted this in today's journal entry, but will re-post here so you don't have to go over there...

we just got an e-mail from morgan's cousin and they decided that the last little girl they had was going to be their last baby and they're giving us their baby bath, baby bjorn, swing, bassinet, boppy, a nursing cover, and an activity mat. um...yes please!!!!! i feel so lucky!!!

Wow Bex that is Awsome!!!!! I'm so happy f or you!!!!

We r in direct path as of the last update

oh no! are you sure it's safe for you guys to stay?

Yea they not doing a mandatory evcAution yet just volunteery .. And now we r in the worst case serinnio I think we gonna go ahead n go to his grandmas house

it's supposed to make landfall tuesday, right? i really don't know much about hurricanes. once when i was in college, the sputtering remains of what had been a hurricane made it up to where i was in massachusetts. that was a helluva storm. i can't imagine what it must be like to sit through a real one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->