bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Cool deal army!

Ugh that storm is getting everyone nervous.. O Lordy!!! Looks like it might come right on top of us we just gonna have to wait n see. It will be here bye Tuesday!! Day my mom suppose to be here

army- that stinks about the wondfos. i hope they turn up.

annie- i'm so nervous for you! i hope you guys can at least avoid the worst of it!

good morning, girls!

it's friday!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

my weekend isn't going to be particularly relaxing. my sil, two nephews, bil, his girlfriend, mil, and fil are coming for dinner tomorrow. the sil and the boys will be staying with us overnight. i've gotta get this house cleaned up when i get home from work today and i'll have to spend most of tomorrow morning shopping and cooking. hopefully next weekend i'll be able to get a little rest!

how are you ladies today?

Well temp jumped up by .4 this morning so I gave in and tested. Bfn! Testing again on Sunday. Also do not trust the Target brand that I used.

Wow hunnie!!! U got a busy weekend!!! What r u gonna cook for all of them?

Army keep testing..

Lance has off Sunday but has plans Sunday with his friend to go work on deer lease. So my weekend is boring

i'm making shredded beef tacos :) i can do it in the crock pot and it serves a ton of people. plus all i have to do is put out toppings and people basically make their own damn dinner! lol. lazy? yes. do i care? nope! :haha:

i'm trying to make an appointment to get my hair cut next week. it's been awhile, but it's hard to do because the girl i got to works an hour away. i'm hoping i can schedule my haircut and then do my gtt that day. i might as well kill two birds with one stone since i'll have to take a day off work for my glucose test anyway.

U sound like me now n I don't even work lol I hate going into town so I make everything for that day!!!!

Wat is shredded tacos? Is that regular tacos n what about shells??

Monday I'm gonna ask my OB if I can go out to eat with my mom n just skip that nighy

So I'm nervous about testing my sugar tonight.. I didn't have a meal plan to follow bc It wasn't in the book.. So I ate untill I was full :( three medium slices of Lasange and a bannanna if it high I'll just tell my dr oops lmao

for the tacos, instead of using ground beef, i slow cook a chuck roast and shred the meat with a couple of forks and mix it with some chiles and salsa. i'm going to have a variety of different shells. i'll make some corn, some flour, and some whole wheat shells and i'll do a variety of hard and soft. i'm also making a baked refried bean/black bean thing as a side dish and a mexican inspired salad. my bil's girlfriend offered to bring dessert, so i'm letting her handle that.

Sounds lovely??!! My blood sugar was a little higher 12 higher than normal.. Oh well I was experimenting

i'm surprised they didn't give you at least a rough meal plan. doesn't that make you nervous? anyway, i'm sure you'll figure out just from your readings how much is too much and which foods really trigger it.

i can't believe i forgot to tell you this. i don't normally have little white kids in my class. most of the kids i teach are of mexican descent. i happen to have one REALLY white kiddo in my class this year. i mean the works- blonde hair, blue eyes, and a huge smattering of freckles right across his nose. he came up to me today, handed me a big, shiny apple, and (with his "lazy r's") said, "i bwought you this apple cuz yoe pwegnant." i thought it was too cute!

Awe shy!!! Bless his little heart!!!!! Give him A!!!!!! :)

They gave me a rule to follow like 2 starches 1 fruit 3oz meat and 2 fat but when something not in thor book it's hard to figure it out.. Like I have my breakfast n lunch and snacks down perfect!!! It's my supper that's killing me!!! I'll talk to my dr about it Monday.. And also if I can have a cheat r a pass for when I go eat my steak!!! Lol :) :shrug: I want my ribeye!!!! :smile:

mmmm! ribeye! i wouldn't want to give that up either!

good morning!

i've got a busy day ahead of me. i'm off to the grocery store after i have a little breakfast and then i'm cooking and doing all my final house prep until the in-law brigade descends upon our house. i can't wait to see my nephews!

what do you guys have planned for today?

Today we are going to start packing. Since we are behind on bills, hubby is going to move in with a friend and I am going to my mom's in Indiana as soon as he gets back from his 3 straight weeks of training in October. Today we are starting to pack because most of our stuff will go into a storage unit until we are back together. We are also cleaning out the car and going through stuff to see what we want to sell, give away, and keep.

P.S-My temp was 98.2 yesterday but went down to 97.9 today. I hope thats not a bad sign since it is still .8 above the coverline.

Hi Bex.. We not doing anything lance is working today and when he gets home prolly going watch the saints foot ball game somewhere... I'm gonna do my chores after this movie is done and I'll clean top to bottom
Monday an Tuesday before mom
Gets here..

Army that really sux about that.. I know people have a hard time at times.. Don't take this the wrong way but do u think maybe ur timing for a baby is right since Money is so tight? And maybe y'all should wait till y'all don't have to be away from each other.. Hope I didn't piss u off just wanted to state my thought..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->