bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

wow...really? i don't see anything on your chart that would indicate that you o'd on cd 19. i would have said somewhere between cd 27 and 29.

though i can see how cd 23 (as ff indicated) could be plausible.

i've found ff to be pretty accurate. i only had one month that i really questioned it. i think your cyst may have really thrown off your cycle this month.

i've found ff to be pretty accurate. i only had one month that i really questioned it. i think your cyst may have really thrown off your cycle this month.

Yeah, and its my last cycle of TTC too. :(

hope that's a good sign :)

right now it feels like the baby i trying to break right through my uterus :haha: s/he's having a really active night!

Thats a good sign but can be uncomfortable at times. My son was head up until the day he was born and it was hard having him headbutt my ribs 5x a day.

good morning girls!
i'm out of work today for my glucose test. i'm actually kind of happy about it. the news is saying it's going to be around 90 today and i just don't want to be in my sweat lodge of a classroom! it's sad when your gtt is a better option than something! :haha:

good morning girls!
i'm out of work today for my glucose test. i'm actually kind of happy about it. the news is saying it's going to be around 90 today and i just don't want to be in my sweat lodge of a classroom! it's sad when your gtt is a better option than something! :haha:

I am glad you get to be out of the classroom. I am sure your gtt will be fine! Where's Annie? Is she not able to check in because of Tropical Storm Isaac?

AFM-Thanks. Well since today is 9 DPO then (guessing again) I think I had my implantation dip! I am slightly crampy, gassy, and nauseous. My temp went down by .4! Prayking it goes back up tomorrow and keeps climbing!

Hi girls. The storm is knocking on our door!! Winds is picking up rain bans started couple hours ago we debating rather to go to his grandma r not ...

Bex how did ur gtt test??

i was watching the storm's progress on the news this morning. did you decide to go to lance's grandma's to wait it out?

my gtt went fine as far as they go. my doc ordered a 2 hour, so it was a lot of waiting. my back started to hurt sitting in the waiting room chairs. but it's over now :) i should have the results be tomorrow. hope i passed it!

Good luck hunnie!!
Yea the weather is getting horriable now.. We r taking our showers n bout to head over there.. I don't want to but I have too

:hugs: i'm sorry. being displaced stinks! but whatever keeps you guys safe and sound!

Safety first Annie and we know you know that. I will be praying for all of you in LA.

AFM-I started spotting. Really light pink tinged CM. I will keep you posted. My cramps have eased up so hopefully it was implantation but I'm being realistic. Last month this happened and 4 hours later I got AF in full force.

Well the winds r Gusting now to about 60 mph so for and we haven't lost power yet but it's coming

Well AF got me. I am so beyond miffed! 9 whole months and couldnt even get pregnant and keep the baby! I am so angry at AF but I'm eating ice cream instead. Only one more cycle til our "break" for a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->