bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

annie- i'm assuming you've probably lost power by now. the news is reporting that 400,000 people are without power. hope you guys are safe and dry. :hugs:

army- so sorry af showed. :hugs: hopefully this cycle will be a little luckier.

Thanks Bexxc. I feel horrible. Throbbing headache, lots of gas, and back pain.

Hey.. I'm using my cell phone to check in.. Right now the eye is right on top of us.. We r back home Bc we didn't sleep much last night n the dogs didn't either..
All our skirting is gone some of our sideing gone water line is busted and we have a wet spot on our roof.. But the worst is still yet to come... We r gonna try to ride it out here at home...

I also haven't taken my blood sugar r watch what I eat.. I have to do what I can n what I have to eat

I also haven't taken my blood sugar r watch what I eat.. I have to do what I can n what I have to eat

I will pray for safety for you both and the animals. I hope you can keep your blood sugar levels ok with the food you have there.

Me to army I just ate a turkey sandwhkch for supper :/

:hugs: sorry there was some damage. hope the next part of the storm doesn't do too much more.

i'm so disappointed. my ob office called today and had to reschedule my u/s. now i have to wait a whole extra week. :( i'm having kind of a tough week and i kept telling myself that at least i had that to look forward to. oh well.

Oh so sorry Bex!! Why they resceduleing it?

Did u get ur gtt results back?

they're rescheduling it because the tech won't be available that day. that's as specific as they got. i called this afternoon and they still didn't have my results in . :shrug:

how are you holding up over there?

Hi the water is rising and we r watching it closely.. The water will continue to rise threw tomorrow night

thanks for checking in. it lets me know you're okay. :hugs: just don't wait too long to leave if you need to. thinking of you.

good morning!

hope the flooding hasn't gotten too bad over there, annie. the news says you're supposed to continue getting rained all over through tomorrow. were you able to stay at home, or did you end up going back to lance's grandma's?

We ended up staying home and sleeping In living room
Tonight we gonna sleep in camper since the winds has died down.. The rain was stopped but we gettin another band..

so glad you guys are okay :)
hopefully things continue to slow down over the next 24 hours like the news said it would.

Yea I hope.. It's still raining and I wish out lights would come back on..
We just called our insurance and started a claim and now we just wait to get a adjuster out here hopefully it won't take weeks bc I want lance to be here whn they come.. I'm not sure when lance is going back to work bc he was suppose to go Tuesday but it's flooded like hell over where he is working..so we shall wait n see..

On a good note what to expect says I'm in third tri today?!!!!!!!! :)

oh my gosh! you sure are. i was so worried about the hurricane i didn't even notice!!! congratulations!

how have you been feeling lately?

i'm starting to get really hungry all the time again. but right now i just need a nap.

I been having crazy ass heartburn!!!

I also haven't been watching what I eat r doing my blood sugar it's to crazy!! I'm gonna try to do it again tomorrow...

Yea I'm hungry too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->